33

Okay, why aren't we warned about women in labour? Mina is freaking out, I'm freaking out, Nayeon is grumpy but also freaking out about her little cousin who is about to be born, and Sana is definitely freaking out, telling me she is afraid and is having second thoughts about giving birth, her argument is that she will keep our little boy in for the rest of her life.

Momo has been feeling contractions for a few hours now, and we were told by her doctor that we should wait a bit more before taking her to the hospital. Well, the waiting a bit more was for her contractions to be in closer intervals, which also meant that they would come stronger each time, we weren't warned about any of that, so we have havoc.

Seems like Sana was barred from any part of Nayeon's birth, the mother just went to a clinic and everything was handled by the nurses there, Sana just got a call telling her to get to the hospital so she could take care of paperwork, Nayeon had been born hours before. Right now, Sana is in charge of telling our parents and taking care of Nayeon, I'm driving us all to the hospital, and Mina is trying to soothe Momo to the best of her abilities.

Sana ended up in charge of telling their families as well, given I was driving and neither of the two was in any condition to do much other than what they were doing. Nayeon was just excited, she would be concerned about Momo being clearly in pain, but it looks like the baby coming matters more. And that's how my morning started, I should say jump started, since it's still not even eight, and all this has already happened.

While Momo was being prepared, Mina had to fill out the paperwork, which she clearly was in no condition to do, so I took her and Nayeon to the reception desk to help out with it, while Sana just sat down outside the room and waited for us, while calling their families in Japan to let them know the baby was coming (the panicking parents couldn't do much themselves).

It was another hour until the nurse came and informed us things had started, we were all hungry, so I managed to convince my girls that it would be a splendid idea to head down to get something to eat, Mina was already inside with Momo, everyone had been notified, and we were just killing time, so, why not?! I might or might not enjoy showing them off, but that's beyond the point.

Some gruelling hours later, we hear the baby is born. Their families are already on the plane over and moms would stop by when they can, finally, we could breathe a little more relieved. Nayeon get overjoyed, but we can't go into the room for a while, seems like they have to get Momo and Felix ready or something, Mina is on her way to join us and get some food herself while they are switching rooms.

All in all, it was a very eventful, yet, surprisingly fulfilling day. The fact that crazy Mina is gone is another plus, not that I would ever say it out loud. At least I hope so, I don't really want to think too much about how she will get once they are home. But let me worry about that when the time comes, now I'll just try to stop my eldest from just running up to meet her new baby 'cousin', and my wife from letting her.