9

Back to work! I love my moms, but they are exhausting most of the time. Not complaining, but it just takes a lot of energy to be with them for about a week. And we have the intern selection today, the university proposed an internship program for ten students to have hands on experience.

Obviously, we can't have that many openings for inexperienced students, so I gave them three spots and they settled. I'm not against internship programs, but we do it a little different from most companies, I like to have students that are closer to finishing their studies and give them more 'complicated' work.

The company, at the end of our standard internships, offers a job for the best interns as trainees and, then, we help them grow into our standards for industry professionals.

For all of this, when we get these requests for internships I tend to turn them down, since we don't really work with temporary part-timers. But, since the deen called me, himself, and almost begged for this to happen, I decided to open three spots for the animation department.

Why there? Because the basic animations don't reveal anything about our projects. They will all sign confidentiality agreements, but I don't like the idea of people not related to the company, without prospects of being hired, getting information about active projects. Whatever the reason, here I am, getting ready to interview students for the summer program.

"Mo, you ready?" I startled her, she looks funny.

"Ji, I mean, president Yoo. *ahem* Ready for what, now?"

"Since when do you EVER call me president Yoo?"

"Since you scare me like that." She sounds annoyed.

"Sorry. But the interviews for the summer interns are today. They are going to your department, remember?" Did I mention Momo is the head for the animation department? Well, one of my best decisions, might I say.

"Oh, that's today? I thought it was tomorrow."

"But you are ready, yes?"

"Aham, let me just get the team, and we'll head down to the interview room." She stands up and goes prepare her team.

The way selections work here is, we have an interview room, with a fake wall, where we can see what is happening inside, it works much like a two way mirror, but it looks like a normal wall. So, the head of the department in question and I, sit on the backroom (not really in the back, but you get it), while those who are interviewing and the candidates go through the process on the adjacent room.

The interviewers get ready, and we begin the over-long day of getting three kids and hope if they will be able to help with anything at all.

At some point, mommy calls me and I go to a corner of the room to answer, a few minutes into the call, I see Momo starts to get irritated about something. When I look at the interview room, I understand and, quickly, end the call.

"Mo, calm down, please?" I try to beg, but she is already out the door, and into the other room looking like she's about to murder some people.

The first interviews are being done in groups, to speed up the process, so there are six candidates each turn. This time, there are four, oh so familiar faces, and two very scared unknown ones.

I manage to get a hold on Momo before she does any real damage, she looks at me and I try to convey that, whatever she is about to do, is a really bad idea. It seems to work, because she eases up.

"Well, some people really have no shame, do they?" Momo asks, and seems to snap the unexpected guests out of their trance.

"Oh, so this company hires losers now?" Rosé asks with her always arrogant tone.