Venti siete

It's been a few months already, I'm finally allowed to go back to the office, and Mina is freaking out more than ever, she even asked for a meeting with me, Chorong and Sunmi to ask for Momo to work from home. I don't know how Momo hasn't snapped yet, but I don't mind letting her stay at home at all, she is, somehow, doing more than when she comes to the office, and both of us are out of the current projects, so no reason to stress about it too much.

Speaking of my CEO and COO, I got them in my office with Eunji and they are, now, having a hard time explaining how they decided it was a good idea to have a party without me AND just glue fish-bear hoping I wouldn't notice. I decided to not tell them they broke a copy, I'll let them off the hook soon, but the message needs to be sent. What message? Never party in my office without me.

"Okay, stop. You three have been running your mouths for forty minutes, now. I'm getting a headache."

"But, president Chou, we must make amends an-" Chorong begins. I just cut her out before she gets carried away. If she begins with 'president Chou', just end the conversation and avoid her like the plague for the next few days.

"You are all dismissed. I'm going out for lunch with the design team and head home with Myoui after."

"Myoui?" Sunmi always took a while to adapt.

"Momo got married? How are you still not used to it?"

"Oh, right. Have a nice lunch, Ji." Eunji, the most reasonable between them, ushers all out and I just go on my way.

Speaking of Eunji, she slithers back into my office, suspiciously looking over her shoulder, just before I leave. When it's gossip, leave it to her to fill you in with all the latest updates. So I sit with her on the tea table beside the door (the only place that can't be seen from outside, since it's all glass walls).

"Spill."

"Could you be nicer? I mean, you are the boss, but still."

"I know you are just dying to speak, just go on with it, I'm hungry."

"When are you gonna tell everyone you are already married?"

"I don't know. Our parents know about this because Sana wanted to be the one to make the hard decisions when I was hospitalized, to take some of the weight off my parent's shoulders."

"Oh, THAT I never heard about."

"Because we never told anyone. Anyways, we want to have a proper ceremony and all. So there are no plans on telling anyone. Thanks for the help with that, also."

"Don't mention it. Getting her and Nayeon registered to you was easy to pull off under their noses. Miya and Rongie were too worried with you to notice."

"They are great, but they tend to not pay attention to details too much."

"I know. But, hey, does the idiot couple even know?"

"Nope. There are eight people who know, besides the town hall employees, but that doesn't count. And these eight people are going to be the only ones to know until the ceremony."

"How did you two manage to not let them know, even though they are living with you?"

"It's easy enough. They don't question much about that, they only care if I'm happy and if Sana it treating me well. Trust me when I say that, the second Sana slips up, we are gonna have to sneak those two out of the country before the police gets to them."

"I don't doubt it. Now give unnie a hug and go eat. That raccoon should be extra hungry by now."

"Thank you, for everything, unnie."

Lunch was not a quiet matter at all, the entire team was too excited to have Jihyo back, so they were extra noisy, and Momo's pregnancy couldn't be hidden anymore, so they were all deciding what the kid's name would be, Momo told them Mina already decided, but that didn't stop anyone from going on with it.