Vinte e quatro

"Tell me again why am I doing this?"

"Because we love Momo and Mina, and you promised to be Momo's bestwoman, love."

"Can you give me a hug? I think it will help me calm down a little."

"Sure I can, come here and sit with me a little bit."

"If you two are going to be like that, go and be with Mina. I'm panicking here and I don't have time to handle you two as well." Momo finally snaps at us.

It's their wedding day and I may or may not be more nervous than Momo and have been kicked out of Mina's dressing room. Not that i'm admitting to anything, but perhaps I was too noisy and the wedding planner grounded me to a corner in Momo's dressing room because she was the only one who was willing to take me in.

I don't do weddings, especially Momo and Mina's wedding, why am I the bestwoman, couldn't I have been a guest and be left to panic in a corner?! The reason I'm like this? My moms, obviously. They demanded that I would come with them and be paraded around to the media as the first daughter, and that Sana and Nayeon were to be shown off as well. Now the nation knows my face, Sana's face and our adorable daughter's face, not complaining about having them, but their privacy is gone with the wind now.

Ever since the accident moms have been overprotective of us all, not that they weren't before, but it's on a whole new level now. Mommy Tzu is still on a blood hunt towards anyone involved, but she has calmed down a lot now. Nayeon is doing great as well, she walks normally now, doctor Kim said she might not be as estable from now on, but she doesn't have any limitations about her leg.

And I've told Sana that Nayeon is my daughter as well, and I'm not giving her up, if Sana decides to walk out on me. I don't care, I'm taking her and nobody will stop me. Not to mention moms said they are not giving her up as well, much to Son mommies amusement, given that they insist to be called aunties and Nayeon listened well when I told her to call them grannies, no matter what.

"You are screaming again, love." Sana has to stop this seductive whisper thing.

"But I didn't say anything?"

"You are thinking too loud. Spill."

"I was just thinking about us, and how am I going to be able to go through with our own wedding."

"We can elope. Not like we need to make a show out of it."

"You do realize who our parents are, yes?"

"Point taken. But know that I'm more than willing to get you and Nayeon and run off to come back already married."

"I'll keep that in mind. But we should go and take our places, no?"

"And how did you manage to get yourself together?"

"You."

"What?"

"You helped."

"Fine, let's go hug Mina and take our places."

"Sure thing. Mo, we should be going to our places."

And, so, we proceed to hug them both and take our places to begin the ceremony. Sana was way too amused about Momo leaving lipstick marks on my cheek and got Mina to leave one on the other side, and proceeded to stop anyone from removing them. So, the ceremony begins with the first daughter/bestwoman with different colored kiss marks on her cheeks, that are suspiciously similar to the brides lipstick colors.

It was all very simple, yet very chic, from the decorations to their dresses, everything was so elegant and had clean and simple designs. Nayeon and Joy were carrying their rings, they were so cute I made sure to hire a photographer just for our little one. I was a bit sorry that I had to be seated almost the entire time, but they had assured me that they were more than happy that I was able to walk the aisle for them. I love these two, that's why Sana and I are sending them to a month long honeymoon in south america.

I know how they both love to dance and enjoy fine dining, so we are sending them to a whole gourmet experience in Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Colombia, in the hopes they will have a good time but not come back rolling out of the plane. Nonetheless, I'm happy they are finally tying the knot. And there may or may not have been a bet about the date that I, perhaps, have won. But that's nothing to do with anything.

Not to mention their families, Mina's are just as much of oddballs as she is, she looks just like her mother, but has her father's smile, her brother is a very well measured mixture of both. Momo's, in turn, are a bit more composed, now I know where she got her weirdness, but they are too fun as well. Momo and her sister are too alike, and the both look just like their father, they have their mother's eyes and face shape, though.

Everybody was ecstatic about meeting Korea's president herself which, regretfully, were more than compliant about mom showing off, it took mommy, Nayeon, Sana and I about four days to get her to stop and get herself together. We warned the others to not entertain her anymore, or we would have some parade or something very soon.

At the end of the day, everything went pretty well, we all had fun. Mina and Momo were letting themselves go on the dancefloor, all the parents were doing whatever they were doing, I don't really want to know, but they were too giddy. Hana and Kai were somewhere winging each other, seems like they were partying buddies since they were teens.

"Sana, could we go now?"

"Are you not feeling too well, Ji?"

"Kind of. My knees are starting to hurt a little. And Yeonnie is already asleep."

"Okay. Do you think you can get to the car?"

"I better not risk it. Can you get someone to help?"

"I'll help, give me Yeonnie." Irene says as she gets to the table.

"Irene, I thought you were dancing?" Sana whispers a little, trying to be heard but not wake Nayeon up.

"Seulgi and I figured we should go home."

"Meaning you had enough and wanted to go rest already?"

"Wait until you get back on your feet and I'll smack you." She whisper-shouts as she gets Nayeon and Seulgi joins us.

"You guys ok here?" Seulgi has this slightly worried expression.

"We are fine, Seul. We are just going home and needed help getting to the car." She relaxes as I assure her.

"Should we say something or just leave?" Irene asks.

"I've sent them a message already. Just do the same, they will see it when they see it."

"Good thinking, Ji. Let's go, girl needs her sleep."

"Oh, Seul, honey. You are so lucky you are pretty." Irene says as she walks out and we just follow.

Seulgi looks a bit lost for a while, but snaps out of it soon and jogs after us. It was a great day, but I need to get home, have a nice bath (I know Sana will demand to join me and won't allow anything but), rub some ointment on my knees and tuck in for the night.