Sixteen

I should really have a talk with my moms, not only they are friends with Mrs Son, now they have Sana and I planning their playdates. Not that I'm complaining that they are, finally, out with people who just want them over to have fun, no hidden agenda, but I am complaining that they took my house and forced me into babysitting four adults.

Sana seems to be having a bit more trouble, as she is also trying to maneuver Nayeon amidst this chaos. And I'm putting it politely, these four must be spawned from satan, they are unstoppable drunkards. I devised a escape route for Sana and I, and it involves leaving everything behind and fleeing the country. To which, she laughed and said that hiding in my room would be enough.

So, I have already put an extra mattress for me there, and intend for her and Nayeon to have my bed. The room is also locked, as I know my mothers and they would have made a mess already. Thankfully, the day is already coming to an end, but I doubt they are going out anytime soon, although I also know they won't be bothering us from now on, as they decided to get into a fuzzball competition.

"Should we retreat while we still can?" Sana says as she sits down beside me with a sleepy Nayeon.

"Absolutely. I doubt they would even notice anyhow."

"That, I can guarantee they won't." She chuckles.

"Nayeonie, would you like to go with unnie and take a shower?" I ask the almost sleeping kid.

Nayeon just nods, rubbing her eyes and yawning. I just get up and take her, signaling Sana to follow us. Once in my room, Sana says she will prepare Nayeon's pajamas while I wash her, which proved to be much easier than what I expected.

"Yeonnie, come here and let's sleep with mommy." Sana says as soon as I finish getting Nayeon clothed.

"I'll just go and take my shower while you put her to sleep, okay?" I ask Sana, who just smiles and signs me to go.

I could have waited, probably should have waited for Sana to shower first, as I'm the host, but I wanted to give her some private time with her daughter. I don't know, it just felt right to leave them alone for a bit at that moment, have some mother-daughter time in this crazy day.

I'm not one to take too long in the bathroom, but I figured it would be good to give them some more time, so my usual fifteen minutes turned to half an hour, as I decided to be as slow as possible, and ended up running Sana a bath while I was at it.

"Sana?" I speak as softly as I could, re-entering the room. She looks at me with her eyebrows raised in question.

"I ran you a bath, you should go and try to relax a little. I'll keep Nayeon company." I tell her, as she carefully moves to leave the bed without waking the kid up.

She gets her things and leaves the room, leaving me to look after Nayeonie. Since I can't be falling asleep right now, I decide to answer some work emails, those have always chased away any sleep I could have. I must say, Nayeon is even more adorable when she sleeps, she curls up a little, laying on her left, and places her right hand right above her nose, closing it a little. I just let out a chuckle and keep on with my task.

Okay, by the tenth email I decided to check the time, Sana has been in there for forty minutes now. That's way too long for anybody, I better check on her. Thankfully, the door to the bathroom is just hidden by the wardrobe, so light sounds are muffled, meaning I could knock and not wake Nayeon up.

Hearing no response, I decide to open the door, by miracle, not locked, and see Sana passed out in the tub. Reacting on instinct, I pulled her out and opened the window, to let the warm air out and get her to breathe easier. Seeing it's taking a while, I just go out, get some of my oversized clothes and dress her up, not minding her still being wet, and drag her out into the room.