13

Friday morning went by way too fast, I don't really know how the Sons are doing, as there was a meeting with the marketing department and I've been here the entire time. I'm just trusting they are fine with my kids, since I don't think I'll be back on my table until four, can't help but worry though, lunch will be with the marketing team today, so no point in fussing over it.

I do worry about Mina, she said she would come after her afternoon classes, and I don't believe Momo would pay any attention to anything but work, now that we have a new project, especially when we have people from other companies over.

Mama_Mina added you to 'Myoui Family'

Myouiminasass: So, why does this group exist?

Mama_Mina: Because you are mine and we need to talk more often

Myouiminasass: but we literally live together

Mama_Mina: You DID notice our baby Jiji is in this group as well, right?

Myouiminasass: oh, right... Do you intend to say anything, baby Jiji?

BabyJiji: Okay, how did you guys set my nickname? and , more importantly, why did you guys set my nickname like this?

Myouiminasass: she's talking! \o/

Mama_Mina: Baby Jiji, you worry about useless stuff. I'll arrive at four thirty, just a heads up

BabyJiji: No problem, I'll be waiting. Can't say about Momo, though

Mama_Mina: Oh, should I worry?

Myouiminasass: Definately, baby Jiji has suitors

BabyJiji: what?

Mama_Mina: Oh, I'm coming over earlier, then

Myouiminasass: you should. Baby Jiji only comes back at four, btw

BabyJiji: can someone fill me in?

Mama_Mina: You be quiet young lady. Mammas are talking

BabyJiji: I'm going out for lunch, you two figure it out yourselves

Sometimes I just give up on trying to figure out what goes on in Mina's head. Momo never helps, fueling whatever it is she comes up with, and I have enough nonsense with my own mothers, love them all, but learned that accepting is less tiring.

Anyhow, let me just finish this all up, I have a terrible feeling things will be getting out of hand this weekend. But, as mommy always said 'A problem is only a problem when it presents itself', so I'll just worry when the time comes.

Lunch goeas fine, and the second meeting takes a bit longer than expected, I get back to my table around four thirty, to find Mina spinning around the floor on my chair, Momo and director Son seemingly unbothered and Sana overamused with the situation. I swear there were some new games on the testing room, I have no idea why Mina is not playing, through.

"Mina, will you, please, not be crazy at the company?"

"Baby Jiji is here!" She says as she jumps out of the chair and engulfs me in a bone-crushing hug.

"Minnie, let our boss sign these papers first, will you? We still need her to work a little more today." Momo tries to help as she hands me some papers.

Director Son is looking at us with a absurdly amused look, Sana is trying too hard to hold her laughter and Momo can't be bothered. Eunji has already escaped, so I'm guessing I'll be left for dead here. After checking the papers, with great difficulty, since Mina hasn't let go, I sign some, make corrections to others and get done for the day. Not that I would have been able to work with my new human backpack anyways...

"So, should we just call in for the day? It's almost six anyways." I ask them all, and everybody seems to be more than willing.

"Mo, you are driving, right?" Mina asks, still not letting me go. I swear this is starting to get tiring.

"Minnie, let her go. She is not looking so good right now." Momo asks, and that seems to work.... Finally.

"So, Sana, see you tomorrow. Come anytime you want, I'll text you the address later." MIna says, as she gets up and starts walking out.

"She does know we haven't fixed our stuff yet, right?" I ask Momo, who is also getting ready to leave.

We bid our goodbyes, the Sons seem to be as happy as we are to be going home earlier, and head out to find Mina on the parking lot (she uses Momo's parking space), and she looks to be about to scold us for making her wait, but I give her a peck on the cheek and that had a better effect than predicted. She drives the whole way to my house with a goofy smile on her face and humming a familiar melody, can't really put a finger on it, though.

That night I just order some dinner and we pig out watching a movie. I was, don't ask me how, trapped between them and being fed, as my arms were rendered useless by the two. Oh how I wish I had a tad bit more normal people around in a time like this. But I wouldn't change these two for the world. That's when something comes up.

"So, who invited Sana to come over tomorrow and why?"

"Momo introduced me, I liked her and invited her over tomorrow." Mina answers as if it was the most obvious question ever.

"And what did you mean by I have suitors?" I ask, but Momo just shrugs and feeds me some more pizza, guess that's her way of telling me to stop asking and just enjoy the night.

As expected, this weird couple refuses the guest room and make their way to mine. Mina was adamant on this, she says I'm their baby Jiji and will not, under any circumstance, be allowed to not have her cuddling me throughout the night. As expected, Momo gets jealous and demands to be included, so I just bring them along, we all shower and I do my best to guarantee I'll, at least, breathe... They get clingy...