Sete

"Moms, I went out with some friends."

Next thing I know, I'm hearing some disturbing screeching noises, the phone seems to have been dropped to the floor and I think I heard something break. Security seems to have though they were in danger, because I hear people bursting through the door, and mom's assistant asking if everything was fine.

"Jihyo made friends and went out with them!" Mommy shouts, and Jin (mom's assistant) seems to join them on the screaming and running around.

"Is the house being invaded?" I turn to find a sleepy Mina looking worried as she sits down beside me on the couch.

"Everything is fine, it's just my parents after I told them I went out with some friends." I answer as I hang up the call, since it seems they will be jumping around and screaming for a while.

"So we are your friends? I'm honoured." She chuckles.

"Ofcourse you are. And they are like that, because of my breakdown a few months back."

"You don't need to talk about it, if it makes you uncomfortable."

"It's fine, and Momo knows about this already. I feel bad for making her keep things from you."

"I'm touched. But how is it that she knows?"

"Well, when my breakdown happened, Momo was the one to get me inside, and the closest place was the company, so everyone who helped at that time knows. And everyone would be Chorong, our CEO, Eunji, my assistant, and Momo, who got caught trying to get me to calm down."

"Wait, was that the day she got home with a cut on her neck and limping a little?"

"That's the day. And guilt has been eating me for that ever since."

"She doesn't blame you, you know."

"She doesn't, but I do. Anyhow, my parents came down and managed to get me under control. I've been, somewhat, forced into therapy, and haven't had friends, or proper social interaction since then."

"Must have been bad."

"It was. But I'm much better now, and I must say Momo had a big part in it, even if I could just see it recently."

"You bring tears to my eyes. Are you telling Mina?" Momo says as she enters the room and takes her seat on the couch as well.

"Don't ruin the moment, and yes. It's fair for both of you that she knows."

"You know you didn't have to do that. But, at least now I'm able to tell the truth as to where I got hurt. She thinks I was at a strip club and didn't pay." Momo states playfully and Mina just smiles, kisses her cheek and turns back to me signaling for me to continue.

"So, Mina, I should introduce myself for real. But I must ask you to keep everything you heard today between us. Can you do that?"

"I think you already spilled the beans yesterday about who you are. But, sure, I'll be quiet." She replies with a amused look on her face and a mocking smirk.

"Well, Myoui Mina, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Jihyo Yoo-Chou, Chou Jihyo, anyway you'll have it." I look at her and she has this unreadable expression.

"Chou... Chou....I've heard it before... Chou, as in the president, Chou?"

"That would be correct."

"So, you're telling me you are, somehow, related to the president?"

"I'm her daughter, yes."

And now she freezes, Momo begins to laugh hysterically, and I answer my phone as it started ringing again, looks like moms have finished screaming.

"Hey, mommy. Have you finished?"

"Don't you mock your mothers, young lady. Now, I'm just calling for a heads up, since we are coming over right now."

"You don't need to come. And my friends are still here."

"Well, keep them there, we'll be over soon. Bye sweety."

I hang up to see Momo trying to catch her breath as she cleans up some drool from laughing too much. Mina seems to still be processing information, so I just decide to get them moving.

"Well, moms are coming over. They said to keep you two here. I'll get you some clothes, so go shower and come back down to eat breakfast."

Momo gulps, but gets up, seeing that Mina won't snap out of it anytime soon, she just carries her to the guestroom to start getting ready.