Yandere!Eyeless Jack X Female!Reader

That's another request by Sansxkenzie 🤗 Have fun~

~Your POV~

For a whole week now i've been recieving a lot of gifts.... But he never mentioned his full name or showed himself, he only came up with the nickname EJ.
Everynight, he would knock the door and when I would open it, I would find a small box on the floor.
What was inside? A letter and.... a kidney.
The letters wrote things like;

Y/n, You'll be mine~

Y/n, Sweet dreams~

Y/n, You're beautiful~

Y/n, I love you~

Y/n, I won't hurt you~

Y/n, Relax and don't be scared~

And some hearts drew with fresh blood. They always crept me out. And I never knew how he knew my name.

I've called the police many times.
They tried everything, but they couldn't find this person or anything about him.

Sometimes, a few guards were sent to be outside and inside my house, but everytime they were found dead... and what the police found was that their kidneys were missing.
The police couldn't help me. It was just him and I.

*

Knock knock.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I knew it was him and it was another gift of his, but I still didn't feel calm about it.
Hm... i'll take it in the morning, i'm not really in the mood for seeing kidneys before I get back to sleep.

Knock knock.

I groaned and pulled the covers above my head.

Can't he wait for a second?

....

Finally. Some peace.

....

K n o c k k n o c k.

I got up and gasped, fear filled my body. He couldn't wait..
I ran to the door and slowly opened the door.

But this time was different. No gifts, no letters, no kidneys.

What the actual hell..?

I closed the door and took a few deep breaths, before getting back to bed. However, the window was now open.
I swore I closed it... I closed it and fell to my bed.

Knock knock knock!

'Ugh... what is it again?!'

I ran to the door and opened it with force, only to gasp. In front of me was many human part, like eye balls, head, hands and legs.

~EJ's POV~ (Yayyy :D)

I was standing a few metres behind my baby girl who was staring at the bodies in shock. She hadn't noticed me yet. Yet...
She started taking a few steps back slowly. If she keep stepping backwards, she may fall onto me!

She stepped backwards, until her back faced my chest. She yelped, as I put my hand on her mouth and the other wrapped around her waist, keeping her as close as possible to me. Such an addicting feeling..

She tried to het out of my grip and hit me, but I didn't let her.

'Baby, it's me! Calm down. I won't hurt you, I promise.'

I whispered to her in a gentle voice that seemed to calm her a bit. I let her turn away and face me. Her eyes were filled with fear and tiredness. Such some beautiful eyes... Make me want to kiss her, but i'm wearing this stupid mask.

She made an adorable scared sound that made me smile a bit. I moved some hair out of her eyes.

'Don't be scared, I love you..'

I whispered to her comforting her.

'...EJ...?'

My heart flutteted hearing my name roll out of her angelic voice.

'...Eyeless jack is my name...' I chuckled at her. She looked a bit calmer, but still scared.

I stared at her face for a few moments, until I spoke.

'...You are tired. Let's go to bed.'

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to bed.

She looked dead tired that she fell asleep on my arms.

I sat on her bed with her laying on my arms. This feeling... was so amazing... her sleeping peacefully on my arms.

I smiled, and pulled out my mask.

I slowly leaned closer, and closer, and closer, until our lips touched. I closed my eyes and placed my hand on her chest, listening to her heart beat.

After a few minutes I pulled away. That was amazing...

I stared at her sleepy form once more, until puting her to bed, kissing her forehead 'Sweet dreams', opening the window and leaving, but not without leaving her a note.

Dear Y/n,

You are the most amazing woman i've ever met. I love you, so please love me back, and we will live happily just the two of us... I won't hurt you. I love you.

Yours forever,
Eyeless Jack <3

~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo, what do you think of the Romantic version of EJ :'3?

I can't believe i managed to update 3 one shots in one day on my laggy phone...

Anyway, next up, is Yandere!Proxies X reader :3