Yandere!LaughingJack X Female!Reader PART 2

Original request by Rougeblix 🎨.
Victoria1676  Requested for a part two :).

The girl cried, and fell on her knees, Jack's hands still holding her to keep her from escaping. She was a sobbing mess.

'N-N-No, p-p-please... I d-do not want this...' She hiccuped. '..p-please, I d-don't want to.... I-I'm s-sorr....' She couldn't find words to say. She was drowning in fear. She hated the thought of LJ.... punishing her.... She didn't want to, all she wanted was a peaceful and normal life.

Jack stared at her with a blank face. Her figure was on the ground, only his arms supported her from falling. She qas now crying and let herself go. She didn't even try to escape, she felt weak.

'...Look at me.'

The girl's eyes widen, but kept her gaze on the ground, shaking. Oh god.. What is he going to do to her!? Does he plan a painful death for her, just like the rest of her friends? Or perhaps, something worse than death?

'...Look at me.'

She bit her lips and held more sobs and cries.

'I SAID LOOK AT ME!!' LJ yelled at her small form, just like how and abusive person would yell to a small, helpless puppy.

She jumped in fear and let those cries escape from her lips. She couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to die now.

'P-P-P-Please, k-kill me.... p-please...!'

Jack's cold heart broke at her words and he cries. He didn't want this. He just wanted to live happily with the one he adores.. He didn't wanted her to be scared lf him.
His gaze softened and he kept to her level. He placed his fingers under her chin gently, which took Y/n by sirprised and tried to pull away.

'Sh sh sh sh shhhh... Look at me, sweetheart..'

He gently lifted her face to face him. God... She was so gorgeous! Such a beauty! Her messy hair falling on her face, those beautiful eyes with those crystal tears running down her cheeks and those tasty pink lips... She was perfect! But he didn't want her to look like that..

'W-What will you do to me...?' She whispered weakly, her eyes not leaving his.

He just stared at her and gently pushed her (hair color) locks out of her face.

'....Nothing.'

'W-What...?'

'Nothing.... I won't do anything to you, you are too innocent.... You shouldn't be treated like that... Your as beautiful as a butterfly's wing, yet so delicate and easy to be broken...'