Yandere!TicciToby X Fem!Reader PART 2

That smile is my favorite

That smile is my favorite .... ಥ⌣ಥ Talking about psycho lovers--

Requested by LlamasarecuteX0X ಠзಠ

============

Next morning, Y/n was ready for school and unlocked the door, but as soon as she stepped out she was faced with a very happy Toby hugging her close to him.

"Y/n, good morning!~"

"T-Toby, what are you doing here?" She blushed from the close distance as she remembered yesterday's events. Toby pulled away while holding her by her shoulders with the same, everyday smile he loved to wear.

"I came to walk with you to school! S-Si-Since I know where you leave, we can walk to school fo-forever from now on... W-W-What do you say?"

"U-Uh, s-sure..."

Toby loved it when she would stutter. He found it adorable and it made him feel like he was the only one who could make her feel like that...

He took her by the hand, mking her blush as he dragged her away, turning to her with a beautiful and happy smile, as his bangs covered parts of his eyes.

"Let's g-g-go to school together."

Y/n felt her heart drown in many emotions she couldn't even tell, but the only thing that she knew was that he was making her feel like crazy.

---------------------------

"Look at them, the t-t-t-t-wit-t-t-tcy couple, holding hands!~" People stated to laugh. Toby suddenly stopped and turned at them with a smile.

"T-Thank you for the compliment." They were confused by Toby's kind tone, as he placed his hand around my waist and brought me closer to him, making me blush from embarrassment.

---------------------

I started to feel more comfortable with Toby, especially at class. I didn't mind the physical contact we had or his staring that could last for eternity. I would just look at him and smile, tightening my grip on his hand.

--------------------

At break...

"Hey Y/n, since i-it is F-F-Friday today, wanna go out after the school's over?"

"I would love to, Toby." She said eith a smile, slowly bringing herself closer to him as he hugged her.

She thought it was strange, the fact that she was creeped out by him and now they almost look like couple. Or were they?