YandereJeffTheKiller X AntiSocialMale/FemReader PART 1

~~~

I would rarely go outside. I prefered to stay indoors, as I was always anxious and weird around other people. Not like I was a loner... I had friends, but we would talk through the phone or computer. We would sometimes arrange to meet up at my house to have fun and stuff.

I lived alone now. It was much better than staying with my family... I did not hate them, they were just pushing me to become social to everyone and do whatever teenagers do, but ...... They were not trying to encourage me to become social for my own good. They were doing it in a really harsh way that did not help at all. Now, everything is good and quiet here...

It was dark at night. I was chilling on my phone, sitting on the couch and reading information about how to take care of a (insert favorite pet that you want to get).

I jumped when I heard the door knock. My heart was beating fast, afraid to open the door and face someone... Why would anyone come here?? Especially at such a time like that..

I decided not to open or say anything as I ignored the knocks that got louder and louder, minding my own business and swallowing hard. Eventually, it stopped.

I was relieved and finally relaxed.

My peace was soon interrupted by a loud noise that came from upstairs.

My eyes widen and I started to breathe heavily, as I put the phone on the couch and tiptoed to the kitchen to grab a knife. I hid for a moment, expecting to see someone walking down the stairs and searching for me to kill..... But nothing.

What is wrong with you, Y/n? Stop being overly paranoid! Grow some nuts and go up there to prove that no killer is after my blood tonight!

I huffed and started to walk upstairs to my room, assuming that that was the place where I heard the noise.

I opened the door...

To find the window open.

And a note on my bed.

With shaking legs, I walked over to the note and read the red letters.

[ Hello, sunshine]

To be continued....

~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!

I am still alive, yaaayyy :D

Well......

Sorry I had to end this short, I just wanted to update.

I had been going through some tiring, stressful and hard times lately and I had no time for myself and writing. After everything that had been happening I lost motivation then.

I don't know how much it will take me to update other chapters but.... Oh well.

Who would you be in the picture ? XD

I think I would have been Jack or Ben....