Yandere!Slenderman X Fem!Reader

Requested by slendermansfangirl (○゜ε^○)

The drawing does not belong to me!!

Song Above: Dev - Monster
In case it doesn't work..

---------------------

Run.

Run was all I could do.
Run as far as possible from those armed and bad people that brought chaos in my village.
With tears blurring my vision, I kept running without stopping for the sake of my now dead parents.

It was too painful to even think about their smiles from the previous day, saying that they would be forever with me, watching me finding that someone special, building my own family and meeting my kids.

But those would never happen.
Yet, I was determined to find my path continue life.

By for now, all I had to do was run. It was a matter of life or death.

I had ran far away, the smell of the burning village had left my nose, as the horses' hooves hitting the ground and the men's yells stopped, yet I never stopped running.

I didn't even notice that I had entered the forbidden, dark and dull forest. I never believed in the myth of 'The Slender Man', yet the thought would always creep me out.

Just as I was thinking about him, a loud cry escaped my lips as I fell down, my leg trapped in a bear trap.

The bleeding was heavy flowing and the pain was never stopping.
Tears ran as I whimpered, sobbed and shaked, begging for mercy, hoping to escape that curse or whatever brought this terrible fate.

"H-help...." I cried more, thinking that I would die... Many thoughts started to cross my mind, making the situation worse, but who would find me in the forbidden forest? Not even a wolf would find me and eat me here. Not a single soul would dare step here, not even a fly, a butterfly, but here I was.

I started to grow weak from blood lost. I layed in the cold ground and chuckled at the thought that I managed to escape from those terrible people, yet I would die here.... But at least my death would be peaceful, unlikely my parents'...

Until I took notice of a tall man.... No, a tall, faceless monster in a suit, approaching me.
Whatever it was about to do, I was ready for everything. Nothing made me scared.
With a blink of the eye, the creature was staring down at me from what felt like eternity.

Black, sticky tendrils behind his back made their way into the bear trap that was stuck in my leg. He grabbed it and tore it open with ease, letting my foot free, as I whimpered from the pain.
The creature studied my leg to see that it was covered in blood and a few holes..

He suddenly picked me up with his long and slender arms, bringing me close to him as his tendrils hugged my body and pressed my leg, in the attempt to stop the bleeding, as I found myself slowly drifting away in this creature's warm embrance.

-----------------------

I wish I could have said that I peacefully woke up, but no.

I woke up feeling pain and my whole body sore, as I tried to fully gain back my vision, but it was blurry. I tried to adjust my vision around the place, when I finally opened them to realize where I was.