Yandere!JeffTheKiller X Female!Reader

Request by Shadow_WolfBlood 🐺

~Your POV~

I am an ordinary girl, a total loner at school. Yeah. I don't have friends, the girls don't like me and all the boys are jerks. They are perverts, idiots and bullies. Something strange, is that all the boys that girls fine 'attractive' seem to have a crush on me and usually they would ask me for a date or anything, but I was never interested. The fact that I always rejected them made me their victim. They bully me.... just like the girls. Girls don't like me because i'm mysterious, I am not interested in fashion or girly things, and..... I always wear my favourite hoodie and baggy pants.

Wait, did I say 'I have no friends?' That's a lie actually... there's a guy named Jeffrey Woods, and he happens to be my best friend and secretely crush. But I don't think he likes me back.. I don't like him because he is attactive, I like him because.... He is just like me.

 He is just like me

Aaaaand I have a .... diary. Yeah, you heard that right. I have a diary where I show all my emotions, feelings and everything.

So, yeah, that's all about me.... Maybe I get bullied and don't much with the others, but hey! I have someone that I get to spend time with and really cares about me. So.... life is not THAF bad actually... I love having him around... I love him..... even if he probably doesn't like me back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh.. finaly, the end of his week... Phew..

'Hey, Y/n! Wanna walk home together?'

I turned to see Jeff smiling a bit towards me. I smiled back. 'Sure!' I can only smile when i'm around him... It feels good to smile.

-------------------

'And from the moment I stained Liu's favourite white shirt with chicken nuggets with ketchup and mustard, I got sooo panicked, I could even imagine his angry face trying to murder me!'

'Oooh noooo, Jeff! Hahaha! That's so terrifying!! And then, what did hapen next?!'

'Heh, that's not the end, it got WORSE! I tried to wash it, but in the end, it go PINK!'

I started laughing with Jeff, the way he told me some funny moments with his brother always made my day!! We were hanging out at home right now.

'Oh, holy jesus! Did he even notice!?'

'Nah... that's because I BURNED it!!'