Yandere!Proxies X Female!Reader PART 1

Another Yandere request by IcyDaNekoFireFoxWolf 🐱🦊🐺

~Your POV~

Beep! Beep! Be-

I shut my alarm clock, stretched and got ready for school.

Ugh, today is MONDAY, lovely... everything can go wrong.

*

The math lesson was so boring... everyone was ready to fall asleep and the weather was rainy.
I let out a loud, annoyed sigh.

'Miss Y/n, are you paying attention to the lesson?'

The teacher glared at me once she realised I wasn't paying attention.

'Y-Yeah....'

'Then, repeat what I said.'

'.......'

I just sat silent and frozen. You're f*cked up, Y/n...

'If you don't want to pay attention, you are always free to get out of the class and stare at the ceilling or go talk with the principal about my boring lesson.'

And with that, she returned to her lesson.

Yup, everything can go wrong at Mondays....stupid lessons, stupid teacher, stupid school....

*

It felt like 3 hours and it was still the first period!!! Now I really wished I could 'go outside and talk to the principal about the boring lesson'.

Suddenly, we heard gunshots and screaming, yelling and crying from outside.

We all panicked, locked the doors and windows and trying to stay silent. However, most of the students were crying, sobbing and praying for their life. I was scared as hell, but didn't cried.

Everybody started screaming and crying when we heard bangs and hits on out doors, until they broke to reveal three weird dressed people.

(To lazy to explain how they look, u already know how they look)

They all started looking around us, until the one with the goggles and hatchets.... started staring at me.....?

'G-G-Gu-Guys, I f-fou-found her!' He yelled to the others as he walked fast to me and grabbed me by my arm, dragging me with him, which made all the others cry and scream more as I tried to hit him very hard and yell, but it seemed as if he couldn't feel anything.

'Good, now let's get out of here!' Yelled the one with the woman-like mask, as they started running with me.

Oh god, what's happening, am i going to die? Where are they taking me? Why me? Is this really happening? Oh god.. Will they torture me?

My mind was panicking, as they pushed me inside a car and tied my hands and legs, and they started driving super fast, that I started feeling as If we were going to crash somewhere and die.

I was so panicked, that I never realised that I fainted.

*

I started waking up. I found myself in the same car. They were still driving. I looked outside the window to see woods, woods, woods and woods. Nothing else.

'You awake, princess?'

I turned to see the one with the mask 'staring' at me. As a reply, I just stared at him and did nothing, before he turned back to looking at the road. It took me a moment to realise that the one who was driving was wearing a yellow/orange hoodie and a black mask with red 'eyes and mouth' and next to me was the boy with the goggles. I noticed him twitching and staring at me.

I silently whispered to him 'Where are we going..?'
'T-To-To our mansion. W-W-We will h-ugh-hide you t-there.'

Hide me...? Hide me from what..?

I just stared at the road.

'H-How long have you been driving...?'

'About a few hours.'

Very detailed... thanks, note the sarcasm.

'You know, you surprised us. We knew that you weren't much of a scared person, but we expected that you would cry and scream. You're.... interesting.'

The way he said 'interesting' sounded weird... And what did he meant about 'they knew'...?

'...W-Why are you taking me..... Why me?'

I asked, but they just stayed silent.

'...We'll talk about this later. Name's Masky, meet Hoodie and Toby.'

He pointed to the others.

'H-Hell-lo!!'

'.....hi....'

Spoke Hoodie quietly. At first I thought he never talked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the part 1 :33 I have no idea if i'll make the next part today or some other day, but stay tuned!

~AlishDaWolf~