Yandere!EyelessJack X Abused!Fem!Reader

Requested by yazmin316

~Your POV~

(WARNING; SWEARING)

Long Prologue Ahead:

Life went to shit.

I used to be a normal teenage person, with a loving family and life, but that was so much time ago.

I had a younger brother. His name was (B/n). He was... around 3 years younger than me.

Mom and dad usually had fights and I didn't like it. But I thought that it was just a normal fight but it would end up okay in the end. It never did.

They had to break up for reasons they never told us. Mom wanted to take the both of us with her while she moved to a new house, but as much as I lived mom and (B/n), I refjsed to leave father. It was a very hard decision for me, it drove me to depression and anxiety but I managed to force my mother to let me stay with dad. Luckily, she did leave me to stay with him, which he was very glad. He always thanked me for not leaving him alone.

Anyways, the first time was hard and depression, knowing that our family had been separated, but luckily I managed to see mom and B/n every Sunday.

As for me with dad, it was kind of nice being just the two of us. We would go out together and spend time just the two of us. Life wasn't perfect, but I learned to live with it and it turned out great over the time.

But that's when the whole thing started to change. Mom had found a new husband and I didn't have time to see them often. I would only see them for about five times a month? Or maybe less.

But dad also found a new woman he loved. She had black colored curly hair, green eyes and she would usually wear anything in fashion. My first impression of her was great. Her personality was great and she told me that she had a daughter on my age. Christina was her name.

When dad said that they would be living with us from now on, it gave me a bittersweet feeling. Sure, I would like to know that I would have a new step sister and new people living with us which would make things less boring. But at the same time it gave me a sad feeling, thinking that dad had to leave mom and B/n for some other woman, as nice as she could be.. I could never replace mom and B/n with other people, even if they weren't the best people. But I decided to let that slide and enjoy my new life.

Christina was also into fashion. Her hair was long, straight and blonde and her eyes were the same color as her mother's. She seemed like a nice and shy girl at first. Things were a bit awkward, especially at the times we had to eat together. We would make some small talks but nothing more, nothing less.

That's when I found out how sick and bitchy they were.

I started listening both of them talking to their phones with these slutty voices, but not only they were always talking about boys, boobs, beauty and shit, but they were also making fun of me and my looks. They were both saying how much they disliked me and how poorly I was looking.

It made me furious. I discussed about this with dad many times, but he would not believe me, he always thought I was trying to separate him and them, thinking that I didn't want to be living with other people. He told me that everything would be fine and I could prove them wrong.