Yandere!Kagekao X Fem!Reader

Request by nataly101807 🍷

~Your POV~

'Ugh.... Today's work was exhasting.... I shall take a warm bath to relax when I get home.... and maybe watch some anime or anything...'

I sighed to myshelf while I was walking down the dark street. The place was awfully quiet. I usually felt nice and peaceful when nights were like that, but today I was feeling a bit uneasy for no reason. I kept looking behind me, but there was no one.

Sigh... it's probably just my stupid paranoia... or i'm just over stressed and tired...

'P-P-Please, j-just let me go! I swear I don't have any money!! Please!! I h-have a poor family to take care of, p-please leave me alone!!'

I heard a scared male's voice cry and some laughters.

Oh no.... maybe this man's in trouble.... shall I go to help him? But I don't have anything to protect myself with... maybe in the end i'll just get caught too... Uh, screw this, i'm going!

I ran towards the noise and saw 6 men bullying someone else. He looked beaten up and bruised.

Suddenly, a feeling of determinationand bravery filled my whole body and soul, as I yelled with all I had.

'LET HIM GO YOU $$HOLES!!!!'

Wow... I never believed I could be THAT scary and strong.... I should be like that more often..

Everyone looked at me in shock and confusion, but after a moment, the bullies broke down laughing. That's when I felt all my strengh drop off of me.

'Pff, and what will YOU do, girly? Try to hit us with a slipper or anything?'

They started making fun of me and telling cold jokes about how weak women are. I felt emparrased, alone and most of all, weak.

I looked over the bullied boy who had an apologic and thankful look on his face who now started running away. I saved him.... I did it.... I saved someone...

I felt happiness inside of me, but it was gone when someone spoke.

'Oy! The punk is trying to escape!'

One of them raised his hand high and interrupted him.

'That's fine, let him go. He was no fun or useful at all...' then, he had an evil grin on his face as he looked at me.