Yandere!Proxies X Fem!Reader ENDINGS

(According to the picture above, I sang with Jeff because I can :'))

{If you choose Tag}

“Tag, huh? Interesting choice… More adventures.”

Jeff said with a smirk. He clapped his hands.

“So! Here are the rules… You can run everywhere you wish. For as long as you're running inside the mansion, we are just going to play friendly! But if you step your foot outside the mansion…. I'm going to find you….. And I will kill you.”

(XD I bet you got the reference!)

Then, there was a staring contest for a few minutes, before he spoke again.

“This will continue for thirty minutes… But do not worry! It is going to be so fun and there's so much space for us to run! Plus, you'll get to lose some weight!”

I half glared at him, but I was nervous, scared and not in the mood.

“And what If I do not want to play?” I asked him.

“There's no other choice. If you do not want to play, then I'll make you have a beautiful smile.” He said in a crazed tone. I knew what he meant by that… I could easily tell the proxies to kick his ass but, the damage to myself is still damage and there will be no going back.

“Fine! I'll play your stupid game.”

A demonic smile appeared on his lips.

----------------------------

I had twenty seconds to run before he started the chase.
I was running down the stairs and started panicking.

"What should I do, what should I do?!"

Then, my eyes fell on the door where I could easily step my foot outside and leave the mansion.... But then, I would have a fast and psychotic killer (or MANY of them) trying to kill me, so...

{What would you do?}
•Run outside the mansion (Escape the mansion but very risky, since the Creepypastas will haunt you down and kill you)
•Run inside the mansion (Play his safe and 'friendly' game but loose the perfect escaping change)

{If you chose to Escape}

"Your time is UP!~"

With a deep breath I made a run to the door, feeling my heart going to jump off of my body in each step I made. I pushed the doors open and instead of smiling and thinking that I'm free, the first thing that came into my mind; I'm dead.

I was not sure if he took notice of me escaping, nor did it matter- okay, it DID matter, but it wasn't the right time to think about that.

I kept running, the cold air freezing my whole face, since my body was on fire.

"SO, YOU DECIDED TO ESCAPE, HUH?! THAT'S A BIG MISTAKE.... OH WELL, HERE I COME TO FIND YA! GET HER, SMILE!"