Yandere!Nemesis X Male!Reader

Request by leon119kennedy 🦁

This is my first male reader X female creepypasta, yaayy!! :'3

By the way I don't know anything about Nemesis, I'm just going to make this one and hope that it'll be good ;ω; and it took me some time to find what story I would make for this one...

~Your POV~

I was all alone. Some people burned my house and killed my family. I was the only one who could make it out alive. They were too many, I couldn't handle them. I wanted to save them, but they would kill me. The only thing I could do was run.

It's bad been a week since that happened and I was homeless. I had nothing either me, but my dirty, ripped clothes. I would steal to eat or drink, but people would chase me. I always escaped, though. I was fast.

It was one day that changed my life. The day I met her.

It was night, no one was around, it was only me, myself and I. I was trying to find a safe place for me to sleep, because I was getting tired from all this running. Plus, it had been a while since I had a good sleep.

'There he is!!'

'That thief!!'

'Hey, come here you piece of shit!!'

'Kill him!!'

I turned behind me to see a bunch of men running towards me. They had knives and swords. I started running. But I wasn't very fast.

I couldn't run for much longer so I decided to hide inside the forest and hide until they leave.

I run inside the dark forest. I couldn't see anything but I kept running. I could hear the men yelling at me.

I didn't know where I was going.

Finally, the voices stopped and the only thing I could hear was the bugs buzzing. I looked at the surroundings around me. I could only see dark trees, trees, trees and trees. And grass.

I gave a sigh. I was lost and I couldn't find my way back.

'Oh, whatever.. It's not like I have anywhere to sleep there. Might as well stay here for the night.'

I curled up against a tree and thiught to myself. What was I going to do with my life? Was this the life I was forced to live for the rest of my life? Trying to survive, steal and escape?

I sighed once again and closed my eyes, trying to sleep at this uncomfortable position.

It wasn't easy to sleep. All those wild howls and bugs kept bothering me.