Yandere!Janethekiller X Fem!Reader

Request by KoruTheMistake

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER SLOW UPDATES, I WAS SUPER SUPER BUSY WITH LIFE ;—;

ALSO, I STILL HAVE MANY ONE SHOTS THAT I HAVEN'T FINISHED, BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST, OKAY? AND THE ENDING IS A BIT LAZY, BUT OH WELL….

I HOPE YOU ENJOY

~Your POV~

Life was very hard being a lesbian/bisexual. I always believed I was straight, but that's when I met her, Georgia. Georgia was a very beautiful girl, with black, short, curly hair, hypnotizing green eyes and tasty big, pink lips. Purple was her favourite color. She usually liked to wear her favourite dark purple t-shirt that showed her shoulders and her belly and she wore some light blue jeans with brown boots. She even wore purple accessories such as earrings, bracelets and necklaces. She was wonderful. But not only that, but jer personality was wonderful as well. She was everything I was looking for. Kind, helpful and full of confidence. She was strong, she never gave up. Sje even had many talents. She liked volleyball, basket, swimming, horse riding, cooking and she knew the guitar and even sang a bit. She didn't like dancing, she thought she was awful at it bit I believe that she would do for a great dancer. I don't know if she had more talent, but she was perfect.

Her parents weren't rich, but they had a good job, good enough to have money.

She was a friend of mine, not a close friend, but a very good friend. We usually liked to talk and hang out sometimes and that's how my feelings were built.

Anyway, enough with the talking. It was one day I decided to confess to her. It was just the two of us at school afterthe lessons and I made sure no one was around.

'L-Listen, Georgia... There is something I need to tell you. P-Please don't be mad at me but I know you won't feel the same...' I sweated. She looekd at me in curiosity and sat next to me on the bench.

'Um, alright? You know, I won't get mad even if it is something bad. Is it something you did? I keep secrets, don't worry!' She gave me one of those angelic smiles that made my heart flatter.

'N-No...but...'

I took a deep breath while she waited patiently.

'I k-know you won't f-feel the same and it's alright.. I.... I... I l-l-like you...no, I love you... N-Not as a friend, but.... Y-You got the point! It's alright if you don't feel the same...'