Yandere!JeffTheKiller X Fem!Reader PART 2

Shadow_WolfBlood requested this a long time ago.
Fuckofflah___ requested for a part 2!

I opened my eyes to find myself laying on my side on the bed. I yawned and slowly recalled yesterday's events. My eyes widen and I froze when I realized...

{Flashbacks}

'Heeeey, Y/n~' One of the jerks purred. I growled under my breath and ignored him.

'Oh, ignoring me, huh? But you won't ignore me when I show you..... this~'

I turned to look at him with a dull look, but my eyes widen when I saw it. He. Was. Holding. MY. DIARY!!!!!

'If you break your friendship with Jeff, you can have back your diary. But if you don't want to break your friendship with Jeff, then, I'll post all the pages of your diary on facebook and i'll send it to all my friends.' He smirked.

'Okay.... I'll break my friendship with...Jeff....'
He smiled widely.
'Cool. Now, go do it.'

'J-Jeff..? I need to talk to you..' I said shaking and sweating. He smiled at me, not noticing. 'Hey, Y/n. What is it?'
I took a deep breath.
'I hate to say this, but.... I-It's over...our... friendship is over....'

'It's alright... I understand, I'm just not good enough for you.'
And with that, he disappeared. I stood frozen, letting the tears run down my cheeks.

I stared at the gun in my hands. I could barely
This is what I want... This is what I have to do.. This is the only change for me to escape from this cruel world... I'll be better off dead... I know suicide is not a good thing, I shouldn't be doing this, it is wrong.. but there's nothing good for me here... I don't belong here...