4. Blushes & Grins

Sam's P.O.V

I wake up abruptly to feel my head resting on something. I open my eyes, letting them slowly adjust to the light pouring through my apartment window.

I sit up, only just realising where I am.

I'm on my couch. A body is underneath mine. I squirm, and lean my head up to see warm bluey-green eyes staring intently at me.

I feel my cheeks go warm, and Jerome grins.

I can't remember what happened last night.

Crap. Well, he is pretty good looking so I wouldn't mind-

Shut up, shut up, shut up.

"Did we... y'know?" How the hell do I say this?

"Both of our clothes are still on, so I'm guessing not."

More blushes. More grins. Goddammit, can you stop blushing for like two fucking seconds!

"Do you wish we did?" He asks 'innocently'.

Yes.

Shut up!

"I am not having that conversation with you," I scoff, my eyebrows raising in shock, but also severe embarrassment.

He laughs at my clear nervousness, causing me to try and get up.

He puts his arms over my stomach, pushing my back against his chest, locking me in place.

"Jerome-"

I see his hands dart somewhere, and before I know it, I'm crying and laughing at the same time.

"J-Jerome! S-Stop tickling m-me!" I giggle, and he surprisingly does as I say.

I look up at him to give a snarky comment, when he cups my face, gently pulling me towards him, and placing his lips on mine.

Holy moly.

For a moment I'm in shock. But after a few seconds I start kissing back, my head screaming so loud that I can barely hear anything around me.

He grabs both of my wrists without warning, quickly using them to turn me over, so that I'm the one underneath him. I didn't realise how damn strong he is.

Holy moly times two.

Placing his arms either side of me, stopping me from moving, he makes another go for my lips.

Then, he sits up, his knees rested on both sides of my waist. For a moment, he freezes, and I do too, staring intently at his eyes when he pulls away. He keeps on top of me, with his arms both sides of me.

"I-I don't want to force you into doing something you don't want to do, so you can tell me-"

I lift my lips up to his, answering his question. He's so darn cute sometimes. All of the time, don't you mean?

Jerome chuckles, obliging to what I do. But, the moment is interrupted by a ringing noise.

I jump, looking towards the phone.

"I need to get that," I try to get up, but Jerome dives for my face again.

"Oh, c'mon Sammy," he breathes onto my neck, almost biting it.

"It could be important," I shrug, trying to ignore his intoxicating voice. It's pretty damn hard.

He groans, and lifts himself off of me. I go to the phone, picking it up just before it stops going off.