85. Mother, Dearest

The chances of me updating is how I like my meat. Rare.

joKING ofc I'll update just had no ideas. hey but now I do. Plus who likes meat rare. Sorry but mine gotta be CRISPY. like my boi Freddy Krueger. (I watched the movie, along with Halloween and I was not disappointed. Well, Halloween was a bit more slow paced than A Nightmare On Elm Street, but I'm getting ready to watch Friday the 13th now. I love those movies. Then again, my all time FAVOURITE movie series ever will be Alien. Y'know the old one by Ridley Scott. I watched it when I was like 12 and I still love it today. Ugh I need to watch it again.)

I watched Under the Red Hood over the weekend and I was like 'oh he cute i guess' to a cartoon character (namely my boi Jason Todd). HOW WEIRD IS THAT. well as a kid I used to have a crush on Marshall Lee from that Adventure Time episode. weird.

Any way, I guess it's shoutout time my dudes.

sarahp5221 I love this so much it's unreal my dudes

sarahp5221
I love this so much it's unreal my dudes. I mean I relate cause I'm the most introverted person alive tbh. nonetheless, it's a grade A story. Give it a try guys, I'm sure you'll like it. (yuh it's a Jerome story obviously)

well, here you guys go. enjoy. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, just some stuff going on and yeah I've been too tired recently to pick this up. Just my sociology and art teachers have been grinding my ass for homework that takes years. ugh.

anyway, I missed you lot.

----

Third Person, Present Tense

Samantha watches in fear as the trigger is pulled, but nothing goes through her head and her brains do not splatter up the walls.

Ecco frowns. She had put one bullet in the whole clip, and had been hoping that she would kill Sam. But, the rules are the rules. She sighs, "Aw, you lucky gal. Well, my turn!"

She places the gun against her head with a cheery smile, not even hesitating to pull the trigger, once again. This time, however, the bullet is in the clip.

Jeremiah kicks the door open, and in a split second his hand is over Samantha's eyes. But she hears the gunshot, and the body drop, even as Jeremiah pushes an unknown liquid into her blood stream with a syringe, lulling her into a forced sleep.
----

Third Person, Past Tense

"Samantha!"

She ignored the faraway voice, seemingly not hearing it as her small hands trailed along the trunk of the elephant.