76. Snap

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE.

read this persons imagines. Now. Zoejjj

...

Shameless Ian vibes here...

OoF my heart

and cam is leaving shameless. What a little annoying adorable guy . I love him but nOooooo.
----

Third Person P.O.V

Weeks went by after the incident, and Jeremiah was there throughout the whole of Samantha's drastic change in personality.

Some days, she painfully reminded him of Jerome, cracking a joke whenever she was with him, no matter how serious the conversation they were having was.

Other days, she was quiet, and kept to herself. One time, Jeremiah walked in on her softly sobbing to herself, muttering about his twin brother and the friend she had been forced to kill. He was confused - Jim Gordon killed Jerome, did he not?

She once caught him standing in front of a man who had been wandering too close to where they were. Jeremiah shot him in the face remorselessly, and to his surprise, she didn't scream or shout at him. No, instead she just kept her eyes on the orbs in the dead man's head. She had to be pulled away.

Jeremiah knew that something bad was about to happen. Something big, that would change her again. He didn't know how soon it would happen, though.

The thing is, after Samantha was taken, his mind was too focused on finding her, that he forgot that Bruce knew where they were staying and would without a doubt come back to save his friend.

But, there was barely anything to save.

----

Jeremiah's P.O.V

"Go away," she sniffs, turning herself away from me, raising the blankets over her head.

"Samantha," I sigh, stepping closer to the bed. Only yesterday she was running around outside, full of energy.

"Go away!"

Before, I would get angry at her fickleness, but now I know that it isn't her fault.

"I'm leaving something on the side, eat it, I know that you're hungry."

I hear her cry quietly as I begin to leave, causing me to frown. If only we had found Tetch, and he didn't escape. I would make him beg for death.

"Jeremiah Valeska," a stern voice says behind me as I step out into the corridor.

I chuckle lightly, recognising it. I raise my hands in the air mockingly, turning to face him. Bruce must've snitched... I should've realised that he would come back for her...