90. Anger

^this soundtrack & game is a fucking masterpiece. This score is my favourite of them all, take a listen, and I SERIOUSLY recommend the game, I personally think it's the best game ever made. Fucking amazing. It's called The Last of Us.

It's an old game, so it'll be cheap, but the animation is priceless, probably better than most games today. If you have played it, you can back me up on it lol.

uGhh gonna have a lil time skip prolly cos I really don't fucking care about the first two chapters in season 5. just wait hehe. I got plans. heheheheh.

long ass chapter. Around 4200 words man. Defo gonna be mistakes, but I'll go through it another time.

- - - -

Sam's P.O.V

At first, I think she's asleep because she doesn't reply and is facing away from me, but then I notice the way her shoulders shake as if she's trying to hold in tears.

I slowly make my way over to her, and when my hand reaches over to hold her shoulder, does she finally speak.

"Don't touch me," she spits out, almost like she's revolted my presence.

"Selina..."

"I trusted you, y'know? Like an older sister, who was there for me because my mom wasn't," she begins, before shakily sighing. "When Bruce told me he found you and that bastard in the snow, I didn't believe it. He said at first he thought you were screaming, but he later realised that you were laughing."

I feel my heart rate dramatically pick up, but I have no sentences willing to form from my mouth.

She scoffs at my silence, "Strange, right? That's what I thought, anyway. The person I trusted so much was playing dollhouse with the man who made sure I can't ever walk again."

Surprise catches up to me as I register her words.

"Selina, I-I'm so sorry, I didn't-"

"Fuck off," she seethes, and my heart sinks further into my stomach.

She doesn't even turn to look at me, and to be honest I don't blame her.

I stumble over my words, before finally deciding to not reply.

I let go of the stroller, finding myself able to steadily walk, and head towards the door, opening it without taking so much as a glance in her direction.

My movements pause before I leave, but a heavy sigh leaves me and I walk out, closing the door behind me.

- - - -

Barbara's P.O.V

I pull the black sheet over her lifeless body with reluctance, hoping that by some miracle she'll sit up and place her arms around me, one last time.

My heels click against the stone floor as I walk away from where she lies.

Of all the times where I neglected her feelings, where I threatened her, I never saw this day coming. I told myself I wouldn't care, but now? I don't think I've ever realised how much I truly love her.