13. Dopkins

A/N literally the shortest chapter I have ever made, dunno why I even published it in the first place. Enjoy literally 200 words.

Sam's P.O.V

Aaron places me down, and grabs handcuffs out of his jumpsuit. I'm not even going to think about where he got them in the first place.

He slowly handcuffs me to a part of the petrol tanker.

Jerome gives me a quick look, probably to check if I'm okay, before stepping into the bus.

I hear a few screams erupt.

"You can't possibly agree with this," I say to the tall, strong, bald guy.

He looks at me blankly.

"There's no point trying to do that, Miss."

I look over to see a small skinny figure.

"You're Dopkins?" I ask.

He nods excitedly, "You saw me on the news?"

"Yes. How about I tell you all about it, it you take off these handcuffs?"

He thinks about it for a second, "I can't. I'm not a rule breaker. Mr-"

He stops, realising that he nearly revealed something he shouldn't have to me.

"Mr... ?" I prompt.

"DOPKINS!" I hear a crude voice shout. Greenwood. "NO TALKING TO THE HOSTAGE!"

"Oh right, sorry!"

I roll my eyes. Goddammit.

I notice Aaron carry a sort of hose pipe towards the bus.

That's when the reality of what's happening hits me square in the face.

They're going to burn the bus down.

"Oh my God..."