95. Images

Ahh sorry bros I've been fucking gone for ages. Man I just didn't have the ideas to get to the point I want to be at. Bruh.

so. here's where it gets creative. so, basically, I have this BATSHIT CRAZY idea for ending this book. I really like it, but I don't know if you lot will.

I will defo use it, but should I do more than one ending?

Because I feel like doing more than one will spoil it, yanno?

And I don't really like how season 5 ended, so I wanted to do a spin off of my own version.

Opinions? Would really appreciate them.

Ok, to be honest, I really have only one idea for the ending.

And I think that that's the route I'm going to take.

If you lot REALLY hate it, I may introduce a "what if" ending.

Also... I really hate some of the plot lines for season 5. I might be skipping out on a few, cos they're really fuckin pointless.

- - - -

Third Person P.O.V.

"FUCK!"

Ecco doesn't react this time.

She doesn't even flinch as the table in his gloved hands quickly flips over, knocking over a lot of his work.

Jeremiah's eyes are a striking red, contrasting the pale shade of his face.

In all of her time of knowing him, Ecco has noticed how he has always been very obsessed with his self image and his surroundings. He was a tidy man, in an untidy world, he used to say to her.

However, this time... nothing about him appears calm or collected.

Strands of his usually pulled back green hair scratch at his forehead, while his suit has the blood of multiple henchmen all over it. His office is trashed; blueprints and weapons all over the floor, along with lots of broken furniture.

It's a pitiful sight.

"Oh, God," he weakly cries, his back sliding down the wall it's pressed against, until he hits the floor with a depressing thud.

He rests his arms over his brought up knees, attempting to push back his hair into a more sophisticated look.

A nearly empty bottle of whiskey lies in his hand, tempting Ecco to pull it from him.

"Puddin'..." she tries, taking a step forward.

His gaze focuses on her.

In a split second, a deep, dark and murderous glare sets about his features.

"Get out," he mutters almost silently, still staring at her with so much hate.

She doesn't move.

"Get the fuck out!"

She doesn't need to be told a third time.

Another groan of despair leaves Jeremiah's lips as the door shut behind her retreating figure.