81. Revealing Emotions

fight me hoe

HaHa biTcH i'm bAcK.

thoughT yoU couLD gEt ridDa mE thAt eASy, dId yA?

cool and

anyone seen that vid

where some reporter bitch is like to Noel Fisher (guy who plays Mickey in shameless) "WhiCh A-List celeB woUlD yOu liKe to meet hErE?" Or something idk

And he like (Cam is beside him): "Oh, Cameron Monaghan."

And the lady turns to Cameron, and he like: "Oh, cAmeRoN moNaGhAn."

ITS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry sorry sorry

I swear I'm high or bipolar or some shit cause not that long ago I was listening to sad songs (SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW IS MY JAM) in my bed and in my Jerome hoodie. I HAVE A JEROME HOODIE.

Sjsjwjwjwj

----

Third Person P.O.V (I PREFER THIRD PERSON OK IT'S BETTER AND MORE DESCRIPTION)

Samantha sits on the edge of the bed with a pout, as her mind replays the events leading up to this moment. She has never felt so... so weak in her whole life.

It was always her trying (and failing) to protect Jerome from his abusive mother. Then it was her trying (and failing) to stop Jerome from harming other people in his destructive times. After that, she attempted to make amends with someone she hadn't seen in years, only for it to all blow up in her face. A big fuck you from the universe.

"Well, fuck you," Samantha says aloud to no one in particular, her eyes on the ceiling as if it would fall apart at any point.

"I guess now isn't the right time then," she hears someone mutter by the door.

She quickly looks up to see Jeremiah, in his usual suit. She wonders if he has any normal clothes. She almost scoffs at the idea of him wearing a hoodie.

Sam remains quiet, looking at him as if doing so will make her figure out all of his motives. It doesn't.

Nonetheless, Jeremiah steps inside, shutting the door behind him. He approaches the girl, and is quite shocked when she doesn't even flinch or move away. She's broken.

"I'm sorry," he blurts.

She raises an eyebrow, "You've been saying that a lot recently. Now, as you heard me say earlier, please kindly fuck off."

Jeremiah sighs, sitting beside her on the bed, "I'm sorry that I've done this to you. You're broken."

She chuckles lightly, "You didn't do this to me, Jeremiah... I-I killed that cop. I'm a murderer."

"Well, if I agree with you I'm just being a hypocrite, Samantha," Jeremiah shrugs, earning a scoff. Jeremiah continues, "However, no matter what you do, I'll always still care about you."

"You're not making me feel a whole lot better," she mutters, causing him to grin.

"Do you remember the last time I saw you, before I left the circus?"

Samantha rolls her eyes, "You kissed me and left me in the cold. And you wondered why I didn't want to speak with you when we met again."

"I've always cared about you, and I probably always will. You're a good person, who just makes bad mistakes. Me and... my brother, we're bad people who do bad things. You're the complete opposite to the both of us, probably the only good thing left in Gotham. Perhaps that's why we both fell for you."

Jeremiah doesn't realise that the person beside him is crying, until she sniffs loudly, "Get out."

He looks at her in shock and curiosity, but her eyes are cold and stony.

"If you both cared about me as much as you say, I wouldn't be a prisoner twenty four/seven. Don't try to sweet talk me. I may feel alone, but I'll sure as hell prefer to stay that way then be stuck with you."

Jeremiah blinks, but instead of snapping at her nods, swiftly leaves. Samantha falls back on the bed, tears escaping her eye sockets. Is there any way for her to just be free?

----

Sam's P.O.V

I don't realise that I fell asleep until I feel someone tapping me on the shoulder. I open my eyes, ready to mouth off, but it's not Jeremiah.

Ecco cocks her head to the side at my actions, placing down the plate of food beside me. She places the back of her hand against my forehead, seemingly checking if I have a temperature.

After she seems sure that I don't, she moves her hand away, giving me a worried expression.

"How are you?"

I think about the question for a bit, before shrugging, "Could be better." A lot better.

"You don't need me to get you anything?"

I shake my head, "No, thank you, Ecco."

She nods, making her way back towards the door. However, her hand rests on the handle, as if she's contemplating something.

"Damn it," I hear her mumble, and she turns around, storming up to me.

Before I can do anything, her lips are against mine. My eyes widen in shock, and after a few seconds I finally realise what's happening, and move away.

She gazes at me with a distant look, "You're the strongest person I've ever met... and I admire you for that. Maybe a bit more than I should."

No words find their way up my throat at her admission, but as if one cue, the situation gets even worse.

Jeremiah comes inside the room, and frowns at the close proximity between me and Ecco.

"What are you doing?"

----

HAHA BITCH CLIFF HANGER.

listen i don't give a shit if you like 'nOoooOO I DON'T shIP girlxgIRL.'

I believe in dem rights and I ship Oswald and Edward so stfu, even tho I am straight as fuck. OSWALD & EDDIE ARE THE BEST OKKKKKK. I'm not saying Sam & Ecco are getting steamy into some relationship, cause it's a XJEREMIAH (and xJerome but, you know ); ) story. Ecco is (in this) bisexual btw. I actually don't ship Ecco with Jeremiah, likewise where I don't ship Harley with Joker. IT'S AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP AND IVY AND HARLEY ARE OTP. BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS MUAHAHAHAHA

peace bitches *drops mic*