↳ TWENTY-SEVEN

LUX WAS ARGUABLY the best place in L

LUX WAS ARGUABLY the best place in L.A, even in Izzy's opinion, who hadn't realized how much she was going to miss the club if its fate truly had been sealed already — not until she trailed down the stairs with Linda by her side, grinning at the sight of people happily celebrating for one last time, with Lucifer in the very center of it all, taking shots off of someone's body while the music kept the others moving around him. She had quickly fixed her hair from its usual frizzy mess with the help of her car's rear-view mirror and emergency hairspray from the glovebox, and located her pink jacket from the trunk in the perfect knowledge that at a time like this, the sight of cops in the club would be heavily frowned upon. Every second, these loyal people dreaded the moment their party would be stopped, and while Izzy did take the badge seriously, right now she wasn't on the job — she was just another person who appreciated the club and supported Lucifer.

The man himself paused the endless drinking at the sight of Izzy and Linda awkwardly standing at the bottom of the stairs, and with an overjoyed smile, he was quick to approach the two. "Doctor! Izzy! Come to join the riot?", his face was stretching with pride, of his friends and the amount of noise he had managed to put up. With people diving from the balcony and lying on tables, it was safe to say that he had arranged a party nothing short of legendary, and that was what Izzy pointed out as she gently bumped his arm with her fist.

"Pretty sure this night will go down in history, so heck yeah we are. You're our friend and Lux is a treasure and both of you must be cherished", she promised, and although Lucifer wasn't one to get all touchy-feely, for a second there, he seemed to be speechless and hopeful for a hug. But, never one to disrespect one's boundaries with personal space, Izzy simply smiled at him, even silently managing to exude loyalty for the man.

"Well, Linda, come on, I would like to introduce you to someone", Lucifer then offered an arm for the blonde, and after gesturing towards a tall woman in the mass of people, Izzy could see her too — Charlotte Richards, confident and bold as she looked down at everyone else, managing to drain Isadora's face of color. But, Lucifer knew her well, even without her ever voicing her opinion, and so, as soon as she had opened her mouth, the man had faced her once more. "And, as for you...", was all he said before nodding towards the balcony, and as soon as Izzy twirled around to follow his stare, she spotted Maze, gorgeous as ever and scanning the people.

When Izzy turned back to Lucifer to give him a smile, he was already long gone, so instead, she made a move towards the bar and found Maze again, their eyes locking and simultaneously making her heart drop. Still, her courage didn't falter when she gave Mazikeen an inviting wave, if anything it only sky-rocketed at the sight of the demon actually grasping the opportunity and weaving through the people to get to Isadora. Even with all the people around Izzy, to a point where she could constantly feel someone nudge against her burning hot skin, the bar felt empty, pointless until Maze finally reached the woman, smiling and bravely placing a hand on Izzy's thigh. Oh, yeah, Izzy couldn't help but lick her lips, this was definitely worth coming to.