I Ugh

Bucky POV

I woke the next morning reaching out only to find my bed empty. Where was she? I picked up my phone to see if there was a text from Ema. Oh, 10 AM her mission debriefing was now. I could stay in bed all day, especially after that mission. I moaned my arm stiff from the gunshot. I saw a note on the pillow next to me and picked it up and read it.

I woke up early and didn't want to disturb you. Gone to my mission debriefing. Get some rest. Love, Your Ema

I never believed I would find someone like her. She had definitely done a number in me. I laid in my bed fidgeting with her note while going over the events of last night in my mind.

"Stay. I've haven't seen you in three weeks, but right now, I want to see that pretty little dress of yours on my floor and you underneath me."

"God you're beautiful." I mumbled pulling her underneath me. Her eyes blown wide as she blushed.

But my favorite was the way she moaned out my name, "Bu-key" or even better "Ser-gent."

After about twenty minutes, I reached for my cell and text Steve. I knew I had to tell her tonight and he was going to help.

Buck: Hey you up?

Steve: Not really.

Buck: I'm in love with her, and I am going to tell her tonight. You are going to help me.

Steve: Tell who, tell what?

Buck: Ema. I'm in love with her.

No replay. I knew he was still half asleep. I sat my phone down on my nightstand. About two minutes later, I heard my phone ding.

Steve: Wait, tell her what!

Buck: Ha. Now you're awake.

Steve: That's great Buck! You better plan this out right man.

Buck: I know and you are going to help me with my plan.

Steve: No!

Buck: Yes! Do I have to mention the brunette in special ops office?

Steve: Jerk

Buck: Ha! Get your ass up and help me with tuning up my bike.

Steve: Ok, ok, I'm getting up. I meet you in an hour.

I got up and showered now wishing that Ema was with me so she could join me. She was going to be in her debriefing from the mission for several hours, so I sent her a text.

Bucky: Hey beautiful, I missed you this morning. How is the debriefing going?

Ema: I missed you too. It's tolerable. So what are you doing with your day off?

Bucky: Tuning my bike and then I'm taking you out on a date tonight.

Bucky: How about a late bike ride? 5:00.

Ema: Love to! I see you then.

An hour later hour Steve and I were in the compound garage so he could help me with my bike. "So did Ema find you last night? She was worried about you." He said handing me a wrench.

"Yes and I owe you a beer for it." He looked up at me and grinned.

"So you and she had...,"

I looked up at him and shot him a look that quickly shut him up.

By 3:30 I was back in my room taking another shower. The warm water always helped me think, but all I could was to think about her. Watching her blush as I stood there with a towel wrapped around me and then watching her dress slip off onto the floor. I shook my hand trying to get my thoughts together.