Similation (Part 2)

I stood by Wanda gathering the last bit of my ammunition off of the table and placing into my black selth suit. "This is going to be simple right? Just liked we practiced?" Wanda gave me a reassuring nod while I tried to shake off last minute nerves. 

"Just remember there will be two of them we have to face first and then it's show time." She waved her hands above us giving us a little force field protection. 

"Gotca." I mumbled placing the last knife in my paints pocket.  Gambit came and stood by me and placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"Da ready for this Em. Just da you thing." I smiled.

"Hey Gambie remember those long days working after a hurricane hit. You remember what we called it?"

"Ya a circus. Why?" I cocked him an eyebrow and along with a smirk. He gave a hardy laugh. "You always was the ringmaster, yep always was."

Gambit gave me a smile and turned to face Sam, Clint, and Natasha who were now standing on the sidelines waiting their turn to face us. He placed his hands into his pockets and strolled from us towards them whistling the tune Circus.  

"Can I interest any of you all in a bet? Double or nothin. She win with a kill shot."  

"Your on. I don't mind takin your money." Sam stated.

"Kill shot? No one has ever down that. Put me down for forty." Clint said with a smirk. 

"Natasha how about you?" Nat just shook her head no and held up her hands. 

"Just remember when we cross that yellow line it's game on," Wanda stated looking in front of us at the overturned cars. 

"I'm ready. Let's roll." I  pulled out my glock while Wanda raised her hands as red began flowing from her finger tips. I gave her a nod and we stepped across the painted yellow line of the concrete, not knowing what lied ahead of us. 

We walked onto the scene and were soon greeted with Sam coming at us full force from the air and Clint stood on the overturned car. "You knock him out to the sky. I'll go after Clint." I nodded and took aim at Sam. He quickly dogged my bullets as Wanda worked on disarming Clint. 

"Got to do better then that!" I heard him yell at me landing a few inches in front of me crouching down. He quickly raised up as he tired to punch me. 

"Trust me I can." I said gritting my teeth. I used overturned debris to climb onto a van and took aim at Sam's wing pack. I unloaded three quick shots as he zoomed past me. Two of them finding the mark as he had to quickly land falling behind the yellow line causing him to be out. I ginned. Wanda ran up to meet me.