Rock Ya

(Last Night)

Ema relaxed as she placed her head beside me stroking my arm with her fingertips as I held her against me. Several hours at the bar and now making love to her made me come to the realization that I didn't want her separated from me on missions. I wanted her with me, just like she wanted to be with me. She could rock me to my core in a good way by just one look from her. What had this woman done to me? The former Winter Soldier. "Buck get some sleep," she mumbled. "We got a long day tomorrow." 

"I will Doll. Rest. I'm not goin anywhere my meine Geliebte." (my love) She gave me a sleepy smile and soon I drifted off to a dreamless sleep holding her in my arms.

(The Next Day)

I hated waking up to an empty bed. Now I knew how she felt when I was on a mission. She had been at the Hurricane since around ten this morning and now it was noon.  I had woke up and found a note sain' where she was signed with an X O Ema on it. I had to ask Steve what that X O meant later.

The afternoon sun beamed down on us as we drove to the bar on bike. Natasha had hitched a ride with me so she could help Ema for the setup today. I had made plans to meet Steve and Clint later to case the area so we could get the best shot areas near the club both inside and out. "Don't worry she can take care of herself you know. I trained her well." Natasha said getting off my bike.

"Yes and I trained you so I know she can handle it but that also means she can seduce a man within moments and then kill them within another." I was less happy with the first part than the second but I knew it was part of the gig. I just had to keep my jealousy in check.

"Exactly. My masterpiece!"

"Natalia, she is also mine." I hissed.

"Than you have nothing to worry about Buck." She turned facing me outside of the bar. "Have you seen the way Ema looks at you or are you old and blind?" Her words crisp. I shot her a glare as we entered the bar.

The song Rock You Like a Hurricane filled the bar. She stood leaning over the bar prompt up on her elbows with a marker in her hand. Her eyes concentrating on files and the board she was working on. She sawed and sung to the music as we walked inside. "Bar's closed." She said without looking up.

Natasha just smiled. "See focused and determined. Nothin to worry about." I cleared my throat and Ema looked up immediately locking eyes on mine and smiled. My heart almost stopped. Amy shirt tied around her waist with jean shorts. She rocked me just like a hurricane. 

"Hi." was all I could mutter as I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Well Sargent you decided to come back and see me?" She teased.

"Ugh huh." Ema gave me a slight giggle and looked to Natasha as she joined her behind the bar.

"How's it coming Ema?"

"Fine. Look at this would ya?" pointing out the whiteboard to Natasha. "Drink specials for tonight. Gambit thought it would be funny to have a drink named for each of us. Want to guess who is who?"

"Let me see it." Natasha said as she pulled the board to her. By now I finally made my way to a bar stool to sit down.

"Widow is me, You are 40's Love, Steve is Cap, that leaves Clint and Bucky. Oh I know Clint is Arrow and Buck is White Wolf." She laughed.

"Not bad. It took me about 5 minutes. It only took you about two."

"White Wolf hugh?" I piped up.

"Well he might had had a little help on that one." She winked.

"So what else you got?" I pulled the file toward me flipping through it as she explained it to me.

"Sylvester Norris early 50's. White male. Speaks English and Cajun French is apparently our guy who has caused all of this mess. No pic available. Apparently he is is camera shy. Anyway his trademark is a white to tan suits. Really stands out in a bunch of alpha male soldiers. Been putting the screws on Gambit for while now. Basically set up the hit on the CIA agents and now is going over to damage control. Oh and likes to play poker, drinks and the bartenders."

"Well looks like someone has done her homework." Nat smirked.

"Also I was thinking the bug drops need to be at the poker table, back office, and the bar area. Live feed as well."

"And one on you." I said looking up.

"Where would you like me to put it Sargent? As you recall you've seen my uniform."

"Hidden one on my dog tags."

"Oh, well in that case I guess I can start wearing those again." She said with a slight smirk as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yes that's why I brought them to you as well as your ring. Come here." I demanded.

She leaned over closer to me as I placed the tags around her neck and than took her left hand and slipped her ring back onto her finger as I kissed her hand gently. "Got time for a short lunch break beautiful?"

"Sure she does. Go. I got this set up and Clint should be here soon to help me. See you in a few hours. Get out of here you too. Shoo!" Natasha said as she pushed Ema from behind the bar and both of us out the door.

We stood on the sidewalk together hand and hand with her looking up at me and me looking down at her. "Hi. Doll."

"Hi. Sargent," she said caressing my cheek.

"Need somethin' sweet from you."

"And what might that be?" She asked with a curious look.

"This." I leaned down and kissed her softly on her lips. "Now come on. Lets go get lunch."