Cochon de Lait (Part 1)

I sat zipping up my knee high leather boots waiting for James to finish getting ready. "So where are we goin' again?" He asked as he looked into the mirror shaving. I gave a little huff.

"I hold you Buck. To the Hurricane for a Cochon de Lait that Gambit is throwing for all of us."

"And what is that again?"

"Ugh! You know for a man who can speak seven languages you know very little." I tried to hide the annoyance in my voice. Especially after being asked the same question now for the fifth time.

"Cajun isn't one of them Ema." I could tell he was grinning.

"Yes I know Sargent but French is," I teased. "Basically a pig roast. You know food booze and music. And knowing Gambit poker as well." I said giving myself one last glimpse in the mirror. Of course someone had walked out of the bathroom by than looking me over as well.

" Any chance of some beautiful dames being there?"

"Well maybe one or two." I said muttered before looking up and seeing him stand in the doorway with a towel wrapped low around his waist. God help me. That dang sinful v showing. My lips parted some as I tried hard not to stare.

"One for sure" he mumbled crossing the room before pulling me towards him holding my hands. "Do ya know what you are doing to me wearing that babydoll dress?"

"Why do you think I bought it?" I said looking into his eyes flirtation dripping from my lips. I wrapped my arms around him as he pulled me closer and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Not really what I was hoping for beautiful." His pupils blown. I knew that look. The one of I want you under me NOW.

"Well keep talking that way and maybe you'll get lucky later. We are going to be late if you don't hurry up. Now get dressed I said patting him on his chest." He just shook his head no.

BUCKY POV:

"Mumm come on Doll." I mumbled as I placed small kisses on her neck. Her breath hitched. "I know what too and you know I want you."

"J-ames I ugh." She sighed and tighten her arms around my wait. I stopped as I caught a glimpse of her ring as she ran her fingers in my hair.

"Does he know we're married?" I pulled her hand to my lips kissing it.

"No, why?" She said giving me a curious look. I tucked a pice of hair behind her ear.

"Because he doesn't need too. I don't want an extra target on your back. Besides people there know you as Jones not Barns."

"So no extra target." Ema repeated with me. "I get it but don't you think they will be able to tell that we are together?"

"Probably but at least we can keep them guessing some. I want you safe." I said looking into her hazel eyes.

"What do you want me to do Sargent?" She asked as she ran her hands on the back of my neck massaging it.

"Leave your ring or put it on the other hand. Just wear my tags if you want. Ok?"

"If that's what you want I will do it." She took her ring and handed it to me as I placed it on the dresser.

"Thank you. Now can I have a real kiss?"

"Only if you will get dressed and promise me that you will believe. Not in my nature Doll."

"B-uck."

" Wh-at?"

" I love you."

"I love you too."

"Now get dressed boy. I do want to show you off tonight." I chuckled as she swatted me on his behind.

"Yes Ma'am." I gave me a playing smirk as she walked out the bedroom quickly closing the door behind her.

(Ema POV)

I came face to face with Steve. Dark jeans and a blue casual pullover. "You look nice trying to impress anyone?"

"Well maybe" he chuckled.

"Ema everything good in there?"

"Of course why do you ask?"

"Just ah never mind."

"Steve would you just tell me."

"This past mission was rough on him."

"He's better. Don't worry."

"Good. I was just concern about him."

"He's getting dressed go talk to him yourself." I said walking to the dean to find Natasha.

(Steve POV)

I heard Buck's voice boom from the bathroom as he heard the door open. "Hey babe you changed your mind on my offer?" I almost choked. That was what was going on in here.

"No don't think so hun." I said joking him. I walked in and stood beside the dressing noticing Ema's ring laing there.

"Oh sorry thought you were Ema." He said as he tugged his shirt on.

"Buck everything ok?"

"Yep why?" He said slipping on his shoes.

"Why is Ema's ring on the dresser?" I gave him a concern look.

He looked up clearing his throat. "Just trying to keep my girl safe Steve. Drop it." I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere with him on that.

"Fine. What does she say about this guy Gambit?" I leaned against the dresser looking at him.

"Just that he is a friend. Likes to gamble and a thief. He owns most of the bar."

"You trust that?"

"No not at all. But I trust her. I also know what We both read about him. Gifted SOB with a nack for getting into trouble. Plan on keeping him in arms length the left arm's length." Buck said flatly holding up his hand.

"Keep your head on Buck." I said calmly.

"I will as long as he doesn't try anything he will be fine. You know I have a bad feeling man about this but I know it's because we don't have a lot of intell."He placed his SIG Sauer in his jacket pocket and handed me his knife. "Just in case besides no way you bringing your shield." He mumbled walking out the bedroom.