It Always Ends In a Fight

"Hey lady I got a package for ya," Clint laughed as he knocked on my office door. I looked up at him with a grin.

"Yep smug and all. Pour some coffee in him and he should be fine." Gambit gave me a grin as he walked inside of my office as I stood up running to great him with a tight hug. Clint just shook his head and mumbled "nope not goin to be happy about this at all" and headed out the door.

"Ok, ok Petite you can let me go now ya." He sat down leaning backwards in the chair in fronted my desk as I sat beside him. "So ya got me here now ya tell Remey what's goin on?"

"Life is crap." I said as I pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

"Tell me somethin I don't know Ema" he laughed as I rolled my eyes. I stood up and began pacing. His eyes following me everywhere I went.

"Well you see it's like this...Mexico then miscarriage then now agent training and a very long mission and..."

"Hold up," his chair hit the floor with a loud thud. "You what?" I leaned against my desk resting my hands behind me looking at him." I took a deep breath.

"Bucky and I were expecting and He decided to go back to Mexico and ugh while he was gone I was hit by a car. Freak accident. I lost the baby. He wasn't here Remey. My own husband was halfway around the world and got hurt badly on he mission." I shook my head no stop his question as I took a breath trying not to breakdown. My eyes filling with tears. "I feel dead inside and he's just ugh goin on with life. Now they want me to finish my agent training and he won't be hear again. The two hardest things so far in our lives together and he won't be here for it. I can't do this along. I just ugh..." I wiped my eyes as Gambit stared at me with a grimace. I knew he was processing it all.

"First you stronger then you know...ugh secondly I'm here for you always and last I ant goin anywhere so you want to be an agent I train ya X-style. You not alone you got me." He stood up and hugged me tightly as I hugged him back. "You goin be fine. Now listen to Gambit you alive inside Em. Just got a fine that spark ok and I'll help ya.

"Ok." I mumbled pulling away from him giving him a slight smile. "I'll show ya too your room."

"Nonsense" he said waving his hand "I got it. You do you. Besides I got stuff to do. I see ya later." I smiled as he walked out the door not knowing the trouble brewing in his mind.

(Gambit POV)
Damn son of a bitch. She need him and he runs. I placed my last cloths in the closet of my room. Damn him. What he think she is? Steal. My anger grew again. If she was mine I would tell them to kiss my ass she needed me. Not run off to some mission. Her tears had broke me. A baby with him! Why Cheri? I know you love him which makes me almost sick but damn it woman. Ok she wants my help so you goin help her. Just don't think about it. Especially Barnes. I washed my face and hands trying to cool down but it wasn't helping. I loved her and would do anything for her but him I wondered where he stood and what he was thinkin! Smug selfish son of a bitch! That was it. I slammed my hands down on the sink my eyes flicking red in the mirror.

I left my room almost running into Clint on my way out. "Hey you know where Barnes is? Haven't seen him yet?"

"Gym why?" He gave me a sideways glance.

"Just need to talk to him my friend. Thank you." I gave him a friendly nod and head downstairs to the gym. I found it easily. He and his friends in there talking and goffin around while his wife cry to me. I pulled open the doors walking inside.