Uniform

It only took one phone call and Ema putting on her uniform to hack him off. She couldn't tell if it was jealousy or overwhelming protectiveness that led him to wanting to pull it off of her as soon as he saw it. Army shot shorts, a dark tan tied mid drift top and his dog tags around her neck was enough to send him into orbit.

(Buck POV)
"Take it off now or I'm goin to take it off for ya!" I snapped at her. Jealousy flooded my veins. I stood watching her from our bedroom door. Ema had just stepped out of the bathroom to let me see what a guy named Gambit had sent her. Who in the hell was he to begin with? My eyes traveled up and down her body. She had gotten me jealous and hard by just standing there in that getup. The last thing I wanted is for any other man to see her looking like that or to make a move on her. I would probably put a bullet in them if they did.

Ema short me a look like she couldn't believe that I didn't like it

"Get over it Buck." She smarted off. "This isn't the 40's."

"Never said it was Doll." My tone almost flat. I tied hard to hide the lust in my voice.

"So you really don't like it? I mean it's like the one I used to wear all the time poring drinks behind the bar. " She said trying to hide the disappointment in her voice. Yes I liked it. She looked like a pinup girl I had once had on a calendar.

"Didn't say that either." I snorted

"Then what are you exactly saying Sargent?" Ema leaned against the door frame of the bathroom. I stood there in silence running my eyes up and down her body again.

"Bucky?" She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Tell me what's wrong please." I took a deep breath.

"Nothin." I lied clinching my left fist beside my waist.

"Your lying. Are you jealous? But over what ?" I stiffen in her arms. "Not a what but a who. Over Gambit.? Buck he owns part of the bar." She looked up at me. Amuzement filled her voice some. She gave me a little huff.

"Sounded like you two were real close when you talked to him over the phone." My tone still cool.

"We were friends. End of story. You act like you don't believe me." Pain flooded her voice. I didn't want her to feel that way.

"I believe you Ema. It's not important anyway even if you were with him ..."

She pulled away from me crossing her arms. "James do you hear yourself?" I gave her a questioning look. " I've been with two men in my life. You and Chris. That's it. Dammit! I've have never even asked you how many women you screwed or details about Dot! Nor do I care. " She was right. She never asked. She tried to push beside me out the door. I blocked her path. "Let me out."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like to be around you when you are acting all Winter."

"Winter." I gave he a cocky smile. "Maybe you need to show you a little Winter baby." I said jokingly. She pushed around me again with a very little amusement.

"Ema." I muttered as I grabbed her elbow pulling her back into our bedroom. She shot me a cold look. "Sit down and listen to me please." She sat on the bed her eyes on me. I walked over to her and sat beside her. "I'm sorry for acting like a jerk. I do believe you." A nodd was my response.

"You should." She mumbled. This wasn't going to be easy.

"I know. I got  jealous and I'm sorry for that too."

"Buck you have nothing to be jealous about you know that right?" I locked eyes on her. For some reason she still had no ideal she was beautiful she was, especially to me.

"You don't have a clue what you do to me do you?" She looked at me like I was crazy and just shook her head no. "Well maybe then I need to prove it to you." I placed my arms around her waist and quietly pulled her into my lap so she could straddle it as she placed hers in my shoulders for support. "Four  from what I can remember." Ema gave me a curious look.

"And what about you and Dot?" She asked shyly. "Never-mind sorry its non' of my business."

"Why wouldn't it be?" She just shrugged her shoulders. "Yes Dot was one of them. I would have probably married her after the war if I had come back. However I didn't and then shit happen and I found you which I have never regretted. Besides Of all of those you are the one that really matters the most. I love you. I married you." Her expression soften.

"Buck you didn't have to tell me." I tighten my arms around her as she placed hers around my neck now.

" I know. But considering that you look sexy as hell in that uniform and don't have a damn clue how beautiful you really are it just seems like you need you need me to be a little Winter and be more open about my past.

"I'm glad you did and that you like my uniform." A smile for flooded her face.

"Ya you look like a pinup girl so yes very much." I shifted her up further into my lap making sure she could feel how hard she had gotten me though my jeans. She gaped at me for a moment.

"Buck!" She blushed

"Best doll I ever had in my arms, smart and gd beautiful." I mumbled as I began placing a kiss behind her ear working my way down her neck.

"Ja-mes" she gasped.

"Winter." I said cocky. Correcting her. Her giggle was like music to my ears.

"What I can't tell you how much I like fuc" I was silenced fast with a kiss. " you?"

"Sargent!"

"Ma'am, Yes Ma'am" my voice gruff as I began woking kissing and nipping the other side of her neck. She shook her head with a slight giggle.

"Maybe I need to show you what I think of your uniform."

"And how exciting are you going to do that Sargent?" She said in that damn sexy southern accent of hers.

"By fuc*ing you all night." I said quickly as my fingers found the edge of he shirt and yanked it off her throwing across the bed.

"B-ucky!"

"You still wearing too much clothes. Take them off." I muttered gruffly standing her up.

"Yes Winter" Her eyes darken as she quickly pulled the rest of the uniform off. I watched it fall to the floor her standing in front of me with nothin on her body. "Like this Sargent?" She said innocently biting her lip.

I pulled off my jeans and briefs and pined her under me.

"Perfect ." I mumbled between a kiss. "My beautiful pinup girl". I kissed her lovely as I grabed her legs wrapping them around my back. She let out a moan. I looked into her eyes. "Like I said, you need a little Winter."

"Oh is how is that different from my James?" Her voice sexy and low.

"Cause I plan on tellin you my mission plan. First, I'm goin leave marks up and down your body." Her breath hitched as I shucked her breast leaving a small purple bruise.

"Then I'm goin fu*k you with my hands mouth and hands and finally my cock until you scream my names." I ran my flesh hand down her making good on my promises. "Your version of Winter baby."

"B-Bucky augh-"  She arched her back off the bed as I found her bundle of nerves with my hands.

"Think I found the right spot." I smirked in her neck. "Mission one complete now let's try mission two and three."