The team

Hey guys !!!

:) This book is based on the marvel agents of shield tv program so I don't own all of these characters, this story has not got the same plot or story line I create my own dramas and adventures. I hope you guys enjoy it and a big thanks to Georgia who gave me a name for this story.

Thanks heaps for all support it really means sooooo much to me that so many people are reading this and don't forget to comment,like and vote!

Bye

Caitlin xx

Mays pov

"Nice job guys" coulson says , we just completed a mission and luckily we are back on the bus ( what we call the plane we live in) all in one peace."Im tiered I'm going to bed, see you guys in the morning" skye mutters sleepily. "wait for me" ward says and follows her out". "Well it looks like it's just you and me since fitz and Simmons and in the lab and knowing them they won't be out for a while" coulson says to me standing up "so you want a drink" he asks .

Me and coulson go way back. One of my first missions was with him, and we are quite close. I only recently got moved into his team tho. It is smaller than my last team, this team only has six people.

(Agent ward-basically he is thee fighter and body gard, espionage specialist

skye who is the computer genius ,
fitz who is an engineer and Simmons who is a biochemist, they are super smart,

agent coulson or Phil he is in charge and then there's is me I help ward with the fighting, I'm also an espionage specialist and I fly the plane.

We all belong to an organisation called shield who protects the earth from alien threats.)

I lost my last team in a huge explosion. I don't like to talk about how it happened and what caused it or even think about it and I'm trying not to get attached to this team like I did with my last team in fear of the fact that I might lose them.

"no it's okay I'm going to bed" I say standing up. Coulson looks disappointed,"ok I'll see you tomorrow then" he says turning around as I walk out.

Coulson's pov

I watch as she walks out. She used to be so ..... Fun ,happy and now she is so different , closed of and she never lets her emotions show.

I walk to my room and as soon as my head hit's the pillow I'm asleep.

Next day

Skye's pov

"Hey skye" Simmons says as she walks into the lounge ,and sits down next to me. "Hey Simmons ,where are the others" I Ask ," um ward is playing video games,obviously , fitz is showing Coulson something in the lab and May is in her compartment doing stuff" Simmons says. "So how are things between you and fitz" I say wiggling my eye brows , Simmons blushes "Ah skye we are just friends" she says defensively. "Look I can tell by the blushes on your cheeks that you are lying plus, you guys are super cute together and it's so easy to tell that he likes you more than a friend" I say. "Well... I do like him but we are like siblings we are so close and I wouldn't want to ruin that" she says. Aha so she does like him I knew it ,i so knew it , and since we have no missions at the moment it's a perfect time for me to play Cupid !!