~Prologue~

*Please make me smile with a vote and share this book with your fellow friends*

Where a smol little Kookie was given birth at 5:50 in London in my small little brain, give him a chance and don't whine him up after all- he gets what he wants in the snap of his little baby fingers.

EDITED

~Prologue~

"I don't want this! This is ugly, I wanted a red one, not an ugly blue," little Kookie shouted with his eyes spilling the whole pacific ocean.

Mrs. Jeon looked troubled as her husband, Mr.Jeon, was massaging the center of his creased forehead. His eyes already had dark bags as he hasn't gotten any sleep for the last few weeks for the cause of his latest meetings and new designs for his Company.

Kookie cried running around and throwing everything and smashing the expensive vases "I want a RED one!" his voice went an octave higher disturbing all the maids and chefs in the mansion.

"Kookie please" His mother started off trying to soothe down the little boy. She looked at her husband for help.

"Kookie, sweetheart" Mr. Jeon crouches down to his level "if you want a red game console then you'll have it by tomorrow, I promise."

"No I want it by today!" he cried as his mom carried him in her embrace trying to calm him down.

"Kooki-" before Mrs. Jeon could say anything Kookie wiggled out of her embrace and ran to his room but before that he crushed down his mother's favorite flower Limoges French vase. It was expensive worth ₩1.4 billion exclusively made from France only for Mrs. Jeon.

"I hate you!" he shouted slamming his bedroom door and smashing all his Xbox, game controllers, latest toys and his iPhone X along with other things.

This is a thing Kookie does to calm his anger since the poor boy has severe anger issues, which makes the family and house servants harder to control him.

He has everything he wanted the moment he was born. His dad is a businessman and runs the Jeon Company and BigHit influenced by a lot of countries and owns over 50% of 5-star hotel chains around the world.

His mother is one of the most popular fashion designers in Korea and runs her own Fashion boutique and also known around the world as her costumes and designs are used for a lot of movies, shows and many more.

"What are we going to do with him?" Mrs. Jeon asks her husband.

"I heard they opened a new amusement Park by the Gangnam Hospital, take him there I'm sure he'll enjoy," Mr. Jeon said, Mrs. Jeon, muttered thanks as she went up the stairs to get Jungkook.

"Kookie you there" Mrs. Jeon knocked on his door softly while on the other side he's plastered on his bed playing Fortnite and listening to ear-bleeding loud music.

"Jungkook" she called, no reply. All the rooms in the mansion are soundproof so Mrs. Jeon is unable to hear any noise or sound from the other side but the door was designed to hear the knocks.

She opened the door as loud music hit her sensitive ears, she went to the radio and turned it off.

"What!" He called angrily "you didn't knock," he whined angrily.

"Kookie, it's your birthday so I decided we should go to a new amusement park they opened a week ago. I heard they have lots of new sweets and candies. Wouldn't want to miss out do you?" she said sweetly knowing her child has a massive sweet tooth for any type of candy.

"Finally something good! Wait for me outside," he said happily getting ready as fast as he could. "Let's go eomma" he held her hand dragging her with him as she chuckled.

Finally, they arrived in the amusement park. Little Kookie went in all the rides with Mrs. Jeon and overall had a great time but their fun didn't end knowing Kookie he'll continue till the Amusement park closes itself.

"Kookie" his mom called sweetly.

"Cotton candies, and lots of Jelly tots and cream puff" he demanded, Mrs. Jeon chuckled and bought his candies.

"anything else mon amour" (my love) she asks.

"...Kookie" she calls that's when Kookie's small little hands tugged onto his mother's sleeve's pulling her to look at him.

"what's wrong Kookie"

❝I want to buy her❞ he points...

at YOU eating your ice cream alone.