Ch 38 | Shameful

EDITED

Ch 38 | Shameful

"Just staring at you time passes so quickly" —Mirae

"Just staring at you time passes so quickly" Mirae

Mirae |

I bite my inner cheek sighing very roughly. I just got off from work, I was piled up with a great amount of work. This I do not understand, dealing with companies and business as such can be very tiring and your brain is needed 99% of the time. 

I pulled my hands from the warm pocket I gobbled up with warmth, a sheer dusty cloud came from my mouth and disappeared into the thin air. 

It is very cold at the moment, I had to wear full winter wear since Winter is making its show —groggily, I managed to get down the bus and checked the signal of my phone. 

My parent's house was right in the corner, with a few minutes of walk I stood before the old, brown door. I could hear chatters and waves of laughter coming from the inside, and slowly I felt small, faint snows swaying down. 

I rang the doorbell nervously waiting for someone to open the big brown doors. 

"Oh, my pumpkin you're back" my dad smiled giving me a bone crushing hug.

"D-dad can't breath" I smiled painfully hugging my adorable, old father back. 

"Now, house my child doing —any new shoes? clothes?"

"Dad, I do not spend my money like a lunatic," I said coming in. I took my scarves and jackets off-putting in a stand near the door. 

His contagious laughter boomed into the house as my brother came running. 

"You horrible witch, when did you come?" yes, my little brother —at least he does not have a potty mouth. That would be awful, Jungkook has a very contagious potty mouth.

"Do not disrespect me, you peculiar creature" I glared at him.

"Now, now children let's go sit down for dinner" my father smiled grabbing both us and leading us to the dining room. 

I heard a very familiar voice, the voice that used to comfort me when mother would yell at me. I almost felt the awful tears gather in my eyes. 

"Yoongi oppa!" I gasped running to him, I hugged him with so much force he stumbles a bit. 

His chest vibrated into a warm chuckle, "How are you doing little sis?"

"Good" I squealed. Oh, I have so much to talk about with him. I can't wait. "When did you come back? Why did you not call me?"

"I came back just a few days ago to roam around in Korea for a bit, I'll be going back pretty soon but well —I couldn't contact you. I have no number of yours" he explained as we sat. We talked a lot more realizing mother wasn't here.