Ch 67 | Belle Morte

EDITED

Ch 67 | Belle Morte

Step 6: Dream a nightmareIt's beautiful, isn't it?

It's beautiful, isn't it?

What is the universe but "one verse," one song of love? For it is when love flows most strongly you feel the interconnectedness of all things. It is as if beneath, around and within our reality, it is love that is the creative force, the energy, an intricate, chaotic yet synchronized beating heart of life.

That's the way the universe feels to you, to us - a silent song of pure love shining as bright stars in the night sky, the perfect tone that gives birth to spacetime and matter, the voice of people.

Or like how the ocean is so beautiful, such an enchanting spell that grasps the core of our hearts. The heartless mix of colors of all shades of blue, turquoise, green. Yet we forget the tragedy that stands in line... deep in the coral reefs.

The monsters that lurk, silently for a conclave. Each holds different prurience.

Life upon life. Humans come from humans, the cycle is endless. The universe is one single particle on that one's eyes.

We are nothing but mere particles to the white pages of a child's storytelling.

It seemed like forever, like that again he felt like drowning. The cold reality splashed him back to reality.

Jungkook opened his eyes, gasping as he woke from that one bad dream. He closed his eyes releasing a shaky breath. He saw felt how cold his room was.

The blinds were still closed, not showing a single ray of the sun.

His pale hands took a hold of the cold glass of water from the counter next to his bed and gulped the liquid to hydrate his dry throat. The fresh liquid calmed him down a little.

The deep scars still cut his heart open, it can never be stitched again.

And again, like he's been doing for the past months of his lone life. He got ready for another new day without her.

It held no point, no life. Nothing, he was dead inside. The apartment was empty. Everything remained how it was left from the last few months. Every time he opened his beautiful, empty glassy eyes he saw her.

Smiling, running around. Calling for him, she held her hands out to him and then again disappeared into thin air.

Seeing the reflection of his own green eyes disgusted him. He saw her, her beautiful smile, her lips moving in a sweet compliment to his green eyes. To say, "love, you're so beautiful with those green eyes"