Ch 48 | The Dean

EDITED

***Hello! before starting I just want to thank PastaWithSushi
The cover she made totally killed me, especially with dat Jungkook.

That cover totally stole my heart and seriously I rather make you my personal cover artist!

She makes great covers, I'm sure you would like to order from her Cover Shop, she is a super kind person —she'll make you a beautiful cover, the girl deserves more attention for her talents♥ ***

Ch 48 | The Dean

I saw home in your eyesAnd I found love in your smile                                              —Unknown

And I found love in your smile
—Unknown

Mirae |

Jungkook didn't know, I came to visit his parents —especially his mother.

I know he dislikes his parents, it's not because he wills to dislike them —it's because his head is making him dislike them.

The black and grey that he is forced to see, is because his mind willed so. He has was led on that path, he does not need medical attention, all we need to give him his space, somethings are just incurable.

There were times where I felt the world disappearing from my sight, or when I felt lonely. When I thought I wouldn't have friends, anyone with me.

I would always be that dead woman's child or the bastard's daughter that left after my mother died.

All I needed was space and re-think of this world and life. The people I currently have, how my life is generally accustomed.

There are still people who are nice and those who are living a worse life than me.

I nervously tightened the hold on my skirt, feeling my heart beating fast. I kept running my tongue on my lips —I was a nerve wreck.

Slowly but steadily, I sighed and pressed the intercom.

[Beep Beep Beep]

I waited and waited, tapping my heels on the floor.

"Breathe dumb girl" I muttered at my self in a harsh tone.

"Hello?" someone spoke from the intercome. It seemed like an elderly lady's voice.

My hands immediately jilted upwards to fiddle with the ends of my hair—I have no idea why.