Ch 49 | If you love me

EDITED ○Play music above for effect

Ch 49 | If you love me

A king only bows down to hisQueen           —Unknown

Queen

—Unknown

Mirae |

"Was it a nice trip?" 

He stood there, his car keys dangling from his finger with a glare, a glare that may have had me crawling under a rock almost a year ago. I sighed maybe being a little nervous of Jungkook.

"Well?" He urged. 

"I went to visit a house" yes a house. A plain vacant house. 

"Oh really" he chuckled gazing at me like a predator, he leaned on the wall and crossed his arms, resembling a bad boy. 

He carries that charm whenever he is not wearing his business suits or formal clothing. He was actually wearing tight black jeans, black v-neck shirt with a leather black jacket. Typical clothing that he would go for. 

"Yes?"

"Whose house was it?"

"An elderly lady's house" I gulped lying through my teeth. At that, he arched one of his eyebrows upwards in amusement. 

"Baby you amuse me, tell me my CCTV cameras did not catch you going back to the Jeon's mansion," he said angrily. 

"Okay fine I did," I said softly, "I wanted to speak to your mother and ask her for help" 

Jungkook scowled intensifying his glare behind me, his face was rigid and cold. He slowly started to walk towards me holding my waist close to him.

He forced my chin to look him into the eyes. They were screaming anger as if something was breaking to get out. 

"So what exact help can she give you that I can't give" he spoke rather harshly, and even speaking on the topic of his mother darkened his eyes inhumanly. 

I sighed trying to find the right words, "Look Jungkook, I know and trust me I understand that you hate your mother, but hating her for the rest your life only creates more barriers, she is your mother-"

"Oh Mirae-ah, don't be a hypocrite, do not give me that shit talk. It's final I want nothing to do with that lady" he hissed in the coldest way possible. 

His eyes evoking enough hatred as it is.

It sent my heart to turmoil, I thanked heaven that hatred is not directed at me. But hating his mother, it's breaking my heart. 

"Jungkook I know you hate her, but at least speak to-"

"You don't feel the pain in your head!" He hissed trying to control his evaporating anger.