Ch 60 | Tesoro, dove sei?

EDITED

Ch 60 | Tesoro, dove sei?

Step 1. Don't be naive 
   —Author-nim

Mirae |

I could hear the heartbeat, every single pound from its chest. Through the sound of the Celtic music in the background, this very sound stood out the most. 

I've heard it before but hearing it after 4 months again... 4 months of being married has been the most blessed months in my entire life. 

I think I love Jungkook too much. 

It's so refreshing. It almost brought tears to my eyes. The doctor smiled at me, cleaning away the cold medicine from my stomach. I looked at the screen biting my lips from releasing a sob.

The baby looked so beautiful. Such a beautiful human growing in me. 

She turned to the screen, showing me the picture of my child in my stomach. 

"Do you want me to reveal the gender, or do you want to find out when you give birth?" Dr. Moon smiled giving me a tissue to clean up the cold pasty thing she put in my stomach. 

"I'm due in 2 months. So it's not that long, I would see then" 

"Alright. Let me print the ultrasound!" she exclaimed waiting for the printout, then she handed me the little photo of my child in my stomach. 

Dr. Moon went to the clinical cupboard and took out a prescription. She quickly stamped on it and signed over it. Just as I put my coat, she handed me the little green piece of paper. 

"This here, when you go to the chemist —they'll give you this vitamin for you. The chemist will also give you a herbal drink with a pill. Make sure to take it or remind them if they forget it, yes?" 

"Thank you Dr. Moon" I shook her hands as to bid goodbye. 

"Took you time," Jungkook opened his eyes extending his arm at me. I walked over to him and sat next to him. He was sat facing the glass wall of the hospital. 

I laid my head on his shoulders watching the snow falling. His intoxicating scent made me dizzy like an idiot being drunk. 

"What happened yesterday?" I asked. 

"The same shit"