Ch 36 | My love

EDITED

Ch 36 | My love

My eternal love, only for you  —Jungkook

Mirae |

"No, my wife"

Blushing would have been no problem, but what I did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan. You could have cooked a three-course meal on my face. No-one could have missed it. 

I just wanted the floor to open up and swallow me whole. I don't mind if someone plans my funeral right now. 

I wished to 'do a Daphne' and drop through a scooby-doo style trap door in the floor. But there was no rescue from this embarrassment. I have to face it, just that —at the moment my reaction is not even there.  I'm stood like a frozen statue. 

 It was absolute. Torture. 

"J-Jungkook, please don't be sarcastic" his cousin stuttered. 

"Who said, I'm not a person that jokes around  —the truth is the truth" he smirked holding my hands in his. 

The guests murmured and whispered amongst themselves, this didn't seem like a proper gala anymore. 

The center of attention was I and him —the devil wearing Armani, blood red moistened lips. His pale skin glowed under the crystal chandelier. 

His behavior to them, the guests. They couldn't believe what was going on. 

Jungkook, the ice cold prince —the hot-tempered beast, the ruthless, emotionless man.  

His held mine as suddenly the smirk turned to a painful heart stabbing smile. He kissed my left hand, placing his soft lips on my ring. 

His intention —so purpose, so sinfully wrong but right. 

Slowly but surely, his arm snaked behind my back, gently pulling me closer to him. I put my hands upon his chest gently trying to push him away. 

However that's only my imagination —they hardly moved. They stayed perfectly upon his muscular chest —his musky, scent of a spring's blossom tree, they waved me a medicine addiction to obsession. 

"Jungkook" I whispered. 

My voice so delicate, soft as if a sweet red wine intervened with the core of my tone, it begged my voice to obey him. It was disastrous —his monstrosity suddenly seemed beautiful.  

"And I'll not kneel till the day you become mine, I'll drown you with Dionysus's wine till you become drunk of my love" his lips sweetly pressed against my forehead. 

His kiss is not at all the same as those movie stars, but one steeped in a passion that ignites like a moth in the fire. 

It is the promise of heaven, the order of the celestial king, the primal desire that lives in us all. And with it he tells me that he is there, waiting for me. To connect with him —to love him. 

"That's impossible, c'mon Jungkook!" his cousin insisted with a pained face "She- she!"

Her eyes watered slowly, she glared at me. The look that can kill anyone. 

Jungkook smirked as if all these were a game to him, his arms perfectly caged me to him. 

"Life is not fair, is it my sweet, sweet little noona?" he hardened his piercing green eyes. His obscure, dark eyes hid a pool of hatred —masked murderous thoughts.