Ch 23 | PA

EDITED

Ch 23 | PA

 You're so hypnotizing

They say be afraid...
Unknown

Mirae |

"Order all my files alphabetically, arrange a meeting with the JK mall's branch, send all the email needed with the companies on the waiting list and make sure to book a reservation at a 5-star restaurant. I expect it done by 3 hours" the president checked his expensive wristwatch glancing at me than heading out with Mr. Han trailing behind him.

I'm stressing, am I suppose to be a PA for spilling coffee on his suit. He's rich he can just order a new one, I bet he has racks and piles of business suits, ties, Rolex watch and whatever thieves like to steal. Everything in store for Mr. Thief.

My eyes go over all the files dismissed messily on the grand shelf I didn't know the president had on his office, I'm a very good reader so it only took me -I'm joking it took me 1 damn hour! To finish piling up from A to Z. 2 hours to go.

I scrambled up quickly, twisting and jumping going to my office. And yes the annoying hot-headed president gave me a new office next to his. He's so extra, everything about him is extra-va-gant or giant!

"Yes, the president likes to move it around 6 tomorrow... ₩141K, alright!" I hung up after an hour and 50 minutes. This is my last call a...and! shoot 5 minutes left!

I quickly searched up a place to book a reservation, I damn well typed the most expensive 5-star restaurant. Instead of ranting Mr. Annoying President could've told what kind of restaurant he wants to reserve under. I guess he doesn't like his own cafeteria in the building.

I'm never buying food from here, what's up with his one plate is ₩141K. He's crazy in the head, how can a plate of salad and coffee be ₩141K! What's wrong with instant noodles or instant coffee.

Oh, right last time a girl thought I was drinking poison for drinking and I quote, 'Ew what's that? Instant? OMG, you'll instantly die!' God the spaghetti girl's voice still hurts my head.

'No you fool its instant coffee' I said to her.

"Sorry, madam? Madam everything is booked" the lady from the other line said with an annoyed voice.

"Look I have 3 minutes left the president is going to kill me! Just give me the damn stinky storeroom or an underground used up room or whatever just do it! Do you know the famous catch Just-Do-It!" I exaggerated.

"Ms, look we don-"

Is pulling the red card, maybe work?

"Hello," I start off almost with a painful sweet voice. I was sweating crazy I have a minute left. Trust me he'll be calling in a minute sharp "do you know the President that holds the new share of JK mall and the international merchandise company, and the financial red line company -you know down the street, you see itty bitty me running there every day just to put damn food on my table and complete my stupid punishment for spilling coffee on his suit. You know I thought he'll fire me but well- would you like to get fired" I checked my hands like an evil girl would, except mine haven't been cut for 5 days. They're so chapped and ugly one even is filled with dirty food, ew of my god!