Ch 9 | Beginning

EDITED

Ch 9 | Begining

Mirae |

3 days, 76 hours, 259200 seconds and I'm already dog-tired and jaded. The kid is full of fireworks and ice cubes, I can't even tell if the two will work together. Fire and ice is not a nice war.

"Kookie, I am telling you one more time come back here!" I yell running after a miniature around the back garden.

After that conversation at dinner. I've agreed to look after Kookie in return of facilities and high-quality education they promised me, even signed a contract by law so it will not be possible to be broken in the middle, while I have to act up to my duty I've promised to follow as it says in the contract.

I have moved into their mansion. My room was right next to Kookie's. The kid can do nothing but demand with his fingers for example:

"Do this" "do that" "bring me this" "massage my feet" and on and on. I had enough of him so what I did is I decided to pretend I'm deaf and here's where we ended up with our long fight.

I have no regret but the little kid is making it challenging for me. The little devil somehow managed to sneak behind me and pushed me in the wet mud. "Jeon Jungkook!" I spit the dirty soil from my mouth.

The kid is standing in front of me with a smirk "You said we can have fun, so that's how I have fun. Take responsibility for your words in the future then" The devil threw rose water on me laughing like a child but a maniac.

Sometimes I think an intelligent devil is stuck in this 6-year old's body. The first day we met I never would've thought this kid, this specific, innocent-looking child would be corrupted. He was so different and- Aish he has two different personalities maybe be more I won't be surprised if the kid is diagnosed with DID.

Can he not at least give me a break. He's taking advantage of my kindness.

Kids really are not trustworthy. Somehow I was able to make it through the wet muddy substance from my body and wash it back to my lovely clean self.

"Noona, I want food" Kookie demanded to enter in my chamber.

"Well, why don't you apologize first" I put my hands on my hips giving him a glare " you're supposed to have a nap right now you can't have junk food every time Kookie. Some kids can't afford-"

Kookie stared at me until I noticed the changes in his face. A light reddish color started growing on his little nose, he's eyes glistering in the corners ready to be spelled any seconds now as his bottom lip formed a restrained pout.

No please restrain yourself, "Wait I'm joking Kookie-"

A loud cry shattered through the corridors through the seven oceans and the Galaxy. Oh no, what will I do now!

"Eomma! Noona's being mean I just wanted food she said noo! I hate you so much, I hate you, I hate you. Jisoo Noona is b-better then you!"

The toy he was holding, he threw it on the floor "I will tell Eomma to fire you!" He hiccuped crying in between.

He stomped his foot crying his lungs out. I panicked but not before closing the doors of my room. Since is the soundproof and 3rd day I don't want Mrs. Jeon to have any doubts. I have to fix this.

"Kookie, please stop crying" I whispered softly crouching down to his level.

He fisted his hands crying even harder his eyes become red and swollen, bids of sweat started to form on his forehead and neck, his cheeks flushed pink in exhaustion.

God, I was supposed to help since he's more open with me in the sense of showing his feelings. What an idiot I am.

I feel like a bitch now, I really shouldn't have acted like that towards him. His sensitive and has a kind of an illness that does not conduct nor allow him to be like normal kids -playing freely, going to school. He's not allowed outside himself without more than 6 guards following him.

He has to take medication every day. Most importantly he needs a friend in which he lacks the most.

"I'm so sorry" I hugged the small child in my arms,

"Noona is very sorry Kookie" it took a few moments for him to reply but he wrapped his arms around my neck and quiet down ever so slowly. "I guess you're not in the mood today," I said the last part quietly.

"Kookie, please stop crying for me -if you do I'll do anything you say"

"Anything?" He asked with a small voice.

"Anything?"

He played with the strands of my hair as small tug pulled on the corners of his lip

He grinned biting his lower lip. By now his cry died out, his cheeks were still red and his raven hair which seems rather dark brown today are disheveled.

"Kiss me"