Ch 10 | The past

EDITED

Ch 10 | The past

Mirae |

After what happened yesterday with all the tantrums and mud, a sudden blush appears on my cheeks.

That sly little devil was too much yesterday. When I told my part of the story to unnie she hasn't stopped bickering the same sentence for the last couple of minutes.

"You managed to calm him down! How?...No one can do that once he starts crying; daebak"

I can't think straight, is it wrong to calm someone down "You don't understand Y/n, you calmed him down, calmed him down, how did you do that!"

"It's impossible without injecting him a syringe" she continued.

I looked at Jisoo unnie with my eyebrows raised. "What do you mean?"

"It's. Imp-o-sS-I-b-le. Impossible" Is she serious.

"Kookie is diagnosed with IED in his case we have to inject him to completely put him to immediate long hours of sleep until he wakes up. It's a quite dangerous process that's why the doctors in Seoul are trying out drugs and testing them because in their case it's not a simple IED it's more than that"

Jisoo unnie sat down going deep with the explanation. Her eyes twitched in the manner that restrained her emotions to fall out in front of me. Yet the pain is visible.

"The doctors in Seoul haven't confirmed that's the IED his diagnosed with they just included it with the name at least. All prescribers and medicines for Kookie are not for IED at the least. He does get sudden explosions of anger but at other times he's cold as stone..."

My bite my lip in anticipation "–it's like he's mixed with a catastrophe of black and white emotions, with just a grey tint that stops him overlapping normal human emotions. I remember the day crystal and vivid it was 6 years ago 1st of September...

... 6 years prior

"Jisoo! You don't want to miss his birth" a small 12-year-old Jisoo skipped excitedly with the head of the maids.

Jisoo smiled wholeheartedly, ever since the family took her in from poverty she's been indebted to them. Just the moment she found out that Mrs. Jeon was pregnant she couldn't stop smiling for the whole pregnancy season until today she still is.

The girl's anticipation to see a mini little brother she never had filled her heart with warmth and joy.

She waited outside the Caesarean section. The head doctor came out with a mini tab on his hands he kept his profession but his face read something else. His stern face met with Jisoo's worried face at the time all she could hear is a sound of unbearable buzz.