Ch 29 | At his

EDITED

***you can give constructive criticisms...
And I'm sorry for updating only once a week.

Exams and mocks are too overwhelming for me

I may not be the best writer or author, I may not even be considered an average Wattpad writer but that's all up to you to decide, i shall stop being a depressed potato now ***

Ch 29 | At his

How do you love someone Without getting hurt?                         —Unknown

Without getting hurt?
Unknown

The girl slept on the bed feeling a wave of comfort when a fresh stroke of wind opened her eyes. Her hands grasped the silky sheet, somehow knowing she does not own any.

She blinked —confused if its a dream or reality.

Discreetly she sat up feeling a kind of pain a slave probably felt during the slavery ages of ancient Egypt.

She looked around confused at the gigantic empty grey room, empty and full sets of simple pieces of furniture. She couldn't even study the little details when her heart stopped beating.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her skull when seeing someone she hoped to stay away from.

Unfortunately not.

"J-Jungkook?" Mirae whispered rubbing her eyes in the process.

She blinked again, her mouth agape. Looking at her glorious boss arrogantly sitting on an armchair, his leg raised over another as he comfortably had his arm behind his head for support and another holding his phone.

"Did you have a good 12 hours of sleep" he spoke with the tiniest void of emotion.

"What... –12 hours?" She thought confused.

She thought she went somewhere with Jennie.

"How did I end up here? Does Jennie know?" She bombarded with questions, her confusion altered to another lever "how did you get here!" She accused.

"How did I end up here?" She asked tilting her head.

The time was only passing by every second with Jungkook's index finger tapping. He couldn't think straight, he just needed her to stay under one roof with him —no matter what.