Ch 18 | Fail?

EDITED

Ch 18 | Fail?

Mirae |

"10 minutes"

My hands trembled; cold sweat forming nonstop and suddenly the hall felt humid. The time is up.

"And times up"

I heavy, tired sigh left my mouth, all of us now stood in a line. In total there were 35 contestants. The global hall was itself very big.

I mean it is the Jeon's property, everything about them is very- very extravagant. 

"Mirae-ah" Jennie silently screamed in my ears "imagine us being supermodels designers!" I let out an embarrassed shriek. Seriously she can appear like a ghost any time. 

At least not the level Jungkook attains. Yet even speaking about him- I feel nothing but dejected. 

I push her off me, how embarrassing we're literally in front of an audience and literally flashed in Live TV.

I set my eyes forward to the first pair of contestants as they explained their choice and the textile of their design.

 Each and every one from the far end explained and showed what they made. Each moment the lady come closer holding the microphone, each moment a person is finished with their show my heart accelerates faster and harder. 

The immortal anxiousness is eating me up. Yes, I am very nervous. 

My heart beating was very tiring, it's still tiring. Can I go beyond this —will I ever even go to Paris. Someone like me that lacks at everything.

Maybe what I made it's not something up to trend; it's out if the box, out of a normal mindset Koreans have to follow. Maybe it's not like a traditional hanbok.

It didn't take long when the microphone reached me. I looked up at the stage announcer holding the mic. A simple forced smile met with her lips, coated with the brightest shade of lipstick, and a mass amount of makeup filling her Petit face.

"Lee Mirae, how are you doing?" she asked overly excited "Would you like to show the judges your design" —I didn't blink an eye, but my heart is about to beat out of my chest with every step I'm taking.

Why am I worrying? There's nothing wrong with being creative.

"I hope you this is up to your taste" I bowed.

I pushed the mannequin with a black cloth that hid what I made. While the people behind the screen could see what we made the judges and the audience were unable.

"Fudge"

"Did you say something" I didn't realize until the lady asked me.

Thank god I don't have a mic, it will be quite embarrassing hearing the people behind the screen to hear me swear. Wait this is not even swearing —fudge is used for in cakes and pastries.