Ch 27 | Red petals

EDITED

**Who loves a high school AU? Just asking.**

Ch 27 | Red petals

Show me a heroand I'll write you a tragedy                                    —Unknown

Show me a hero
and I'll write you a tragedy
                                   —Unknown

4 years prior to France

The annual masquerade ball has taken another huge hit again this year —it was a moment for the French ambassadors of international trade companies and Korean ambassadors to celebrate on behalf of their huge success.

Mr. Jeon —Jungkook's father and his whole family attended the ball, not only was it to celebrate their success. This was one of many luxurious balls successful people attend to, including many celebrities.

It was a formal call for the Jeons' to attend also.

"Mr. Jeon! Is that you, what a nostalgic environment —a lot has changed" A man laughed loudly shaking his hands with Jungkook's father.

"Mr. Monsù pleasure to meet you again, indeed a lot has changed" Jungkook's father sharply with a firm nod, he hoped that Jungkook would collaborate with these people, at the least.

Mr. Monsù turned at Jungkook widening his smile showing off the silver and golden teeth he has.

 "Jungkook-ah you've grown up a lot haven't you, last time I've seen you, you were very small" Mr. Monsù gestured with his hands laughing. "How are you doing?"

"Peachy" he replied nonchalantly.

It's ridiculous how the theme of this masquerade ball is black and red, everyone wore a mask including Jungkook —he hates it how childish the society acts.

"I have a daughter around your age you know. She always wanted to meet you; I remember both of you met when you were small —"

Jungkook twisted his face into a grimace due to the old man's strong cologne, he twitched his nose upwards having the need to blurt out something extremely rude.

"Fuck you" is what Jungkook wanted to say.

"I don't remember" he deadpanned instead.

Jungkook rolled his eyes looking around the huge hall. There's no nothing interesting other than girls catfishing boys and the boys doing the same.

While the man kept talking with Jungkook's father, he excused himself and left.

"Stupid party" he hissed passing by all the hungry females staring at him.