Ch 33 | Villa

*Pardon my spelling and grammar please*

Ch 33 | Villa

No matter your age, you always need your mom            —Unknown

No matter your age,
you always need your mom
            —Unknown

Mirae |

The massive villa still resembled the ones from the '80s; large pillars with now plants growing and rising around them, rocky pavement.

The garden still occupied the massive fountain, the nostalgia of the past lingers in the air.

Nothing has changed...

Where Jungkook spent his childhood.

His parent's house.

Inside, when we went it Jungkook's mother burst into tears. It was sad, for 5 years Jungkook has rarely set his foot in this villa. His mother had the brightest smile seeing her little child.

Yet Jungkook stood like a solid statue with a bored expression. Jungkook is facing his own problems with his head that we can't solve. And this —his mother knows it. She learned not to force things upon Jungkook.

The consequences might be graver than when he was a child.

Simply he just wore an expressionless face. He was good at that, he might be thinking away something else in his head.

"Jungkook h-how is the company running?"

"Good" he replied to his mother.

We sat around a long table to dine. Jungkook sat next to me with his parents in front of us.

It was the only appropriate thing she could ask him at the moment. Mrs. Jeon mustered some courage and stood up, without the help of the maids she kindly started serving us.

"Try being nice" I whispered looking at Jungkook.

"I am being nice"

I scrunched my nose shaking my head.

Seriously!

"You didn't speak at all"

"If I do I'll end up being rude, I'll only speak business"

"But-"

"Mirae, when will you open your own wedding venue and the boutique?" Jungkook's mother asked.