Ch 54 | Aeonian

EDITED

Ch 54 | Aeonian

You dance inside my chestwhere no one sees you                               —Unknown

where no one sees you

                               —Unknown

Mirae | 

He grumbled muttering a few cuss words under his breath, whilst trying to fix his tie. I rolled my eyes for the nth time and quickly helped him with the tie. 

"Why don't you do it every morning then?" he asked placing both his hands on my waist. I widened my eyes trying to get his hands off of me. 

Him being him, he did not budge. What did I expect? 

"Jungkook! We are at your parents' house" I hissed, giving him a look. I continued to do the final knot until I felt his mouth nearing my own, "Jungkook stop that" I whispered finally letting him go. 

He kept a hold onto me "No" he whined leaving small kisses on the nape of my neck. His hands slid down my back making me hiss at him. 

"Oh my—" 

I gasped turning around like a lightning bolt. 

Thank god, it was the maid. I saw her before, I mean I knew her from a long time ago. When Jungkook was a little boy. She looked down flustered and red obviously, as I was. I cleared my throat as Jungkook kept a smirk. 

I had that urge to glare the hell out of him. 

"This way sir, madam," she said in a small voice, not looking at Jungkook into the eyes. 

After a while, he told the maid that we can find the room on our own. Guess Jungkook hates being directed the directions in his own house. 

Of course, he gave the lady a fright. Is it not a little weird, that once upon a time I was his babysitter —carer, childminder, big sister, playing mate and then suddenly —kaboom! She sees us, him —doing inappropriate things... with me. 

"So... my parents are here" I whispered holding his wrists tightly. 

He somehow broke the hold, sliding his fingers with mine and perfected a tight hold with hands, "I heard you the first time" he replied. 

I'm still wondering how he did that with his hands. 

He didn't even care to keep his voice down. He was being a nutshell, not listening to me at all. And of course the answer to the reason, I've forced him to come to this dinner his mother requested. I couldn't have said no to her. 

I sighed trying re-adjusting my hands in his, but he just did not budge a single bit. 

"Okay, do not say anything about this" I whispered pointing at my stomach.